Thread: Lovely Lady Lilly!

Lovely Lady Lilly!

Dearest Lilly, you are a lovely lady indeed! What a gorgeous Tuxedo kitty you are, with that sleek, glossy black fur with the white touches and that sweet face with those long, LONG white whiskers and eyelashes and those lovely big golden eyes. You look so comfortable and happy in all those great photos, and thank you for sharing them with us! I wish I could reach through the screen and across the ocean to Germany and pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Leonie will pet you for me .

You have the most delightful personality! You live with your dear friend Leonie. You love your home and environment, and you have fun running around there. You enjoy playing and also chasing mice. You like to go outside, but you're afraid of the other cats out there. Please stay inside, where you are indeed safest! You and Leonie love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Lilly, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Leonie and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Lovely Lilly!

Hi Lilly in Germany! Happy Cat of the Day!!!

What a beautiful Tuxie girl you are, Lilly! I just love your name; perfect for a girl as lovely as you! Thanks to your mom for adding those heart-melting photos with her heartwarming tribute! Now all the world can see just how beautiful your are! It's now wonder your mom loves you so very much, Lilly! You're a gem! And I agree with her when she says, that while the outdoors may be tempting, the indoor life, where it's safe, warm and comfy is definitely the way to go!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today has been such a treat! I hope you enjoyed a very special Cat of the Day celebration...playing with your toys and cuddling with your mom, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desired and more! Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you, lovely Lilly, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!!

SO beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, Lovely Lady Lilly.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana