Thread: Toby the Perfect Dog!

Hybrid View

Toby the Perfect Dog!

Season's greetings,Tobias Reginald Sparks! Happy Dog of the Day!

Your family must be bursting with pride, Toby, their beautiful boy having been chosen our Christmas Eve Dog of the Day honoree! And what a beautiful boy you are, Toby, inside and out; the quintessential athletic, joyful, life loving, forever young Border Collie!

I so enjoyed reading your proud family's salute to their best boy! But honestly, Toby, your heart-melting photos alone are worth the price of admission! Oh, how the camera loves you, Toby! And I can see by that big smile on your face that you are one much loved boy, enjoying every ounce of your wonderful life to the max! It's not every pup who gets to enjoy half the year in beautiful KY, the other half in sunny FL! Wow, such fun to be had!

His hobbies include all sports and games you can imagine, especially any that include a rubber ball of all shapes and sizes. Especially likes Volley Nose Ball, bopping it back and forth with any willing participant, no net needed. He is up for fun any time, any where.
    Like I said. Quintessential BC! hehe How lucky your family is, having a beautiful, joyful, sweet and loving best furry family member in you, sweetheart. You truly are a treasure, Toby, beautiful inside out, pawstively perfect in every way!

We call him Toby the Perfect Dog.
    And deservedly so! You're the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! I hope you're enjoying a very special, fun and adventure filled Dog of the Day celebration, being treated to all your heart desires and more! And to you and your wonderful family, wishes for a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Toby, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Merry Christmas Toby!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Tobias Reginald Sparks, a.k.a. Toby, what a beautiful Christmas boy you are! Looks like Santa has brought a whole bagful of terrific photos of you! What a delightful personality you have. You are adorable and precious, so full of energy and so full of affection. You and your dear people all love each other very much, don't you. They call you "Toby the Perfect Dog," and I don't think they're wrong! What a wonderful love-filled home you share (two homes, actually; one in Kentucky and one in Florida!).

Congratulations, darling Toby, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats and games, maybe a special round of Volley Nose Ball!

Last edited by phesina; 12-24-2019 at 09:30 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Toby

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 175
Size:  14.2 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    You are so handsome in all of your wonderful pictures.
    How lucky that you can split the year in two different places.
    Celebrate your special day and Christmas. You look like you are ready for it

Congratulations perfect Toby, on being Christmas Eve's Dog of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana