Thread: Precious Hammie Honey!

Precious Hammie Honey!

Hi Honey! Happy Pet of the Day to you, sweet baby girl!

What a gorgeous, oh so precious hammie girl you are, Honey! You have the prettiest, shiniest coat, and oh, your little pink nose and wee pawsies, those ruby red eyes, utterly heart-melting!

I'm so sorry to hear of the loss of your much beloved hammie predecessor, how sad sister Cindy and your mom were at her/his passing. But then you came along and life was a whole lot brighter! And while you may not be the intended cagemate for Cindy, I'm sure she appreciates you from a distance, and yes, there's much to be said for a girl having her own room to decorate as she wishes, to nap and eat in in peace! How lucky your family is, having a furkid as beautiful, as sweet and loving as you, Honey! You truly are a treasure, just as special as can be, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for taking time out of your busy day to write to us, cutie pie! Meeting you, being treated to all of those heart-melting photos, has truly brightened my dark and rainy day! Hope you're enjoying a very special Pet of the Day, spinning on your wheel and playing with your toys, munching on yummy veggies and treats and cuddling with your humans, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and wee kisses to you, precious Honey, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear Cindy, too!

Be still my heart!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations, Dear Sweet Honey, on being POTD! You are adorable, precious and Heaven-sent! We are so glad you have been adopted by the best, most caring and devoted human Mommy ever and every day of your life now is full of love, happiness, fun, safety and treats!! Almost all of our adopted small pets have lived alone and loved it so we are not worried about you, Honey! Sending ALL the best wishes to you, Angel Face, your devoted Mommy and all of your adopted siblings (big and small) in your happy household! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Congratulations on being POTD sweet Honey!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana