Thread: Captivating Kokeena!

Captivating Kokeena!

What a beautiful birdie you are Kokeena! No wonder you caught your future Dad's eye that day in the pet shop! We are glad he realized Koki needed a companion, and went back to the store, and there you were! And even if you and Koki sometimes squabble, we know you are happier together! I am so glad your Dad included that photo that includes so many of your variegated colors and patterns that are part of your tail feathers! I bet more people have never seen a tail quite like yours! And who cares if you dot sing - your Dad sings TO you! Enjoy the good life Kokeena, and we hope you have a great day today!
    I've Been Frosted

Gorgeous Kokeena!

Congratulations, Kokeena, on being POTD! You are an amazing girl! Beautiful, sweet, and photogenic! We're so glad you (and Koki) have found the best loving forever home! Enjoy your special honor today, Sweet Girl, and best wishes for a continued long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life!! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Kokeena

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    You are a beautiful girl and much loved.
    Your person is crazy about you and that is good.
    I'm sure he will celebrate your special day with extra treats and love.

Beautiful Kokeena!

Hi Kokeena in Lebanon! A very happy Pet of the Day to you, and to your proud daddy and mate Koki, too!

What a beautiful girl you are, Kokeena! Your coloring is gorgeous, the markings on your tail, stunning, and who could resist that sweet face, those "rosy" cheeks! Your devoted daddy loves you so very much, and there's no doubt you love him back every bit as much, not to mention he makes the perfect perch AND "nest!" How blessed your daddy is, doubly blessed, having you and Koki in his life, bringing so much song, love and laughter to his days! One day (when my dog and kitties allow it), I hope to share my home and heart with a feathered friend. And if/when that happy day comes, I hope he/she will be as beautiful, as sweet, as special as you!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! I so enjoyed meeting you and your daddy today, and your photos are the best! I hope you and Koki are in the midst of a very happy day of celebration, Kookena, being loved and pampered to pieces! You sure deserve it! Lots of love, skritches and cuddles to you, beautiful Kokeena, and to dear Koki too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Beautiful Kokeena. Congratulations on being Pet of the Day

Kokeena what a beauty you are!!!

I loved seeing your wonderful pictures today. The one of you sleeping on your daddy's head is so sweet and priceless!!! I am sure that both you and Koki bring lots of joy to your daddy every day. Please thank him for sharing you with us. It must be great having him sing for you!!!

Congratulations, sweet Kokeena, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~