Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello Cola!

Hello Cola!

Oh, we just love striped kitties with beautiful bright eyes and orange noses!!!! We really loved your story...you are just full of emotions and love, aren't you, sweet girl! You reminded us of our sweet Tigi http://catoftheday.com/archive/1998/November/16.html as he had the same wonderful orange nose and stripes. He passed over rainbow bridge earlier this year and we miss him.

We are glad you are so very happy - enjoy your furrlife and Catgratulations on being today's really terrific Cat of the Day!!!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Pride

Cola, you are a sweet kitty, but please quit beating up your sisfur Playa!

Cute Cola

No wonder that you got the : Name Cola. You seem to have a sparkling , bubbly purrrrsonality and a sweetness all your own. Pop goes Cola COTD.)
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Good Morning Cola, my aren't you quite the beauty. I love that photo of you. You look like the Queen of Aspenweed Way to me, lol. Congratulations dear, sweet, beautiful Cola, Our Very Best Cat of the Day.
    Jackie, Miss Daisy and Perry

Cola!
    What a beauty you are! I bet you know that though, don't you? Congratulations on being our special Cat of the Day today, sweetie.

Hello Cola,

You certainly are a PRETTY girl Please Queen Cola,
    go easy on your subjects O.K.? They'll soon learn their
    place in your Queendom . Happy congrats to you Cola
    on being given a day of honor here as CAT OF THE DAY !!!
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Cola, you have such big beautiful eyes and lovely striped coat! You're a diva, aren't you Cola? Congrats for being Our Cat of the Day!!

Oh my Cola, you are the spittin image of my Katie girl, who is also very affectionate. I call her my Katie Pretty Lady, which fits you to a tee also.
    Congratulations on being our pretty COTD.
    Lots of kitty hugs and kisses for you on your special day.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

I hope that's a Pepsi Cola cat and not a Coca Cola cat. Not knowing, I am incapable of commenting further.

Hi there Cola!! What a bright and beautiful girl you are!! So glad to hear you've overcome the trauma of "losing" Bob Maybe you'll find it in your heart to forgive him, one day! And Cola, be you of Pepsi or Coke lineage (to paraphrase the bard) a Cola by any other name would smell as sweet! **How's that for mixing metaphors!!**

Congratulations to you sweet, gentle Cola! Today you reign as our bright, beautiful, effervescent and MOST deserving Cat of the Day!! Straight up or on the rocks, I'll take a Cola any day!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

COLA

COLA YOU ARE THE REAL THING! A COOL CAT!
    SANDY Frost

Hello Cola!

You have just such an intense look out of those beautiful eyes of yours! I'm sure you know exactly what's going on in your kingdom and you don't need to hiss or snarl to get your way. Congrats for being COTD! If you'd like to visit another tiger striped tabby (on the East Coast), visit Tigger at http://skysail.homestead.com/more_cats.html

Have a fun day with many hugs and kisses and kittytreats!

KittyKidMom

This one has tormented me all day - or at least since I first logged on, saw Cola and made my post. I was hoping to somehow find out if this Cola was Pepsi, Coke, or even some other brand, but it seems that information will be forever denied me.

So, I went out to see what I could learn, starting first at Taco Bell, where, naturally, I drank some Pepsi, which, as all readers should know, was superb - especially washing down a steak fajita. I headed straight from Taco Bell to McDonald's where I ordered a large Coke. Frankly, it was not very good, although the fries were quite tasty. But, I figured, I should not let MacDonald's alone make the final decision as to the merits of the cat, Cola, should Cola prove to be Coke.

So, from MacDonald's, I rushed straight over to Burger King. I hate to say it, but once again the Coke just did not stand up that well - although it certainly did fizz - but the onion rings! Exquisite! Exquisite!

I decided at least one more test was in order, so I made a beeline from BK to Subway. The Pepsi there... just the memory fills me with awe and makes me want more! And I am quite certain that the 12 inch meatball sandwich did not contain even one calorie and that I could lose quite a bit of weight if I were to eat one everyday.

Anyway, here is what I have concluded:

Cola, baby - you will always be Pepsi to me. And, if by chance, your owners had Coke in mind, I guess they just didn't know everything there is to know about you. But I'm glad they took you in and that you all seem to have made a good life together despite such misunderstandings - for whoever understood a cat, completely, anyway?

Anyway, I think I will go cook dinner now, and brew some tea.

RESTAUTRANT REVIEW.

THANKYOU FROSTFROG FOR THAT WONDERFIL RESTAURANT RFEVIEW. IN SAN DIEGO WE HAVE THE UNKNOWN EATER BUT FOR CAT OF THE DAY WE HAVE YOU. I DO LIKE SUBWAY MEATBQAQLL SANDWICH BUT THEY DO HAVE A TASTY TUNA SANSWICH TOO. WHAT IS YOUR REVIEW OOF JACK-IN-THE BOX
    OR WENDYS' BETTER YET HOW AB OUT KRISPY KREAME DONUTS?

ANYBODY HERE A RCN COLA PERSON. I'VE STWICHED FROM COKA -COLA
    TO RC COLA AND I'M STAYING.

HEY COLA 'S OWNER WELL! WHY DID YOU NAME YOUR CAT COLA?
    AFTER RC,PEPSI OR COKA -COLA?
    enquiring minds want to know.
    SANDY FROST

Krispy Kreame & Coffee

Yes I love Krispy Kreame & and Coffee or even Cola. What a great lookin'
    cat. Pleaqse tell us Cola tell us how you got your name? I do like vanilla
    coke. Its good. Frostfrog have you tried that?
    Sandy Frost