Thread: beautiful bella

Blog Entries

beautiful bella

you sure are a beautiful kitty bella. congrats on cotd to you enhjoy your cat day today like any cat would.. it is nice to see you.. an older kitty that you are.. happy bella day to you.. 20120607.0346

Bella

Thank you for taking Bella in when she needed a home, and sorry about your grandmother. Glad Bella will remain an indoor kitty; absolutely the best thing for her (and you; now you won't worry about her when you are not home). Bella, happy COTD

Good morning, beautiful Bella with your golden eyes and soft markings! What a gorgeous kitty lady you are! And smart, too- you awaken your people at breakfast time You are the best kind of alarm clock! I hope you have a wonderful day of playing with your mouse, eating delicious food and getting loads of love from your family! Happy Cat of the Day to you, Bella!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Congratulations beautiful Bella on being our Cat of the Day! You are stunning in your silver grey coat and golden eyes with the look of pure sweetness. I love that you like to warm laps there is nothing like having a warm kitty curled up in your lap - so soothing and very restful. Thank you for bringing that comfort to your guardians and for reminding them how wonderful it is to have a cat in their lives.

Enjoy your special day with lots of cuddles and all the things you love best.
    Yours in Whiskers

I'm not young enough to know everything.

"The Best Mirror is an Old Friend"

“The secret of what is small is the secret of clear-sightedness; the guarding of what is soft and tender is the secret of strength.”

• Lao Tzu

How lucky you are Bella that you had a FurrEver Home in the family as so many Pets are abandoned after their original Guardians pass on.
    You are such a Great Looking Cat , if I may say so you look a bit like My Moose Angel.

You are a great delight in renewing your New Guardians love for Cats and are a great Cat Companion to come home and turn on the telly with while munching on some nice bangers.

We Found Hotel Cats love you Bella Our Newest Friend and send a Mighty MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Newest Cat of the Day Beatific Bella^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Bella's family is Family of the Year

After volunteering for rescues for many years I have seen too many cats and dogs brought in because someone in the family passed away. It's bad enough that their furry family lost their beloved human but then to be dumped in a shelter or with a rescue is heartbreaking. Please everyone, include something in your Will or assign someone you know to take your animals in if something happens to you and, keep in mind when doing your Will that if you do leave your animals to someone who will also inherit money, let someone you trust know that they do NOT inherit if they dump or euthanize your cat or dog once you pass (that also happens!). Bless Bella's family for taking her in and giving her the love she deserves.
    Please have your pets sterilized as soon as possible to lower, and one day hopefully eliminate, unwanted and abandoned pets. It IS our responsibility. Adopting from a shelter also helps - encouraging breeders just adds to the overpopulation.
    http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/QC64.html
    Angel Beyli's Mom thanks you!

Quote Originally Posted by catlover11 View Post
    After volunteering for rescues for many years I have seen too many cats and dogs brought in because someone in the family passed away. It's bad enough that their furry family lost their beloved human but then to be dumped in a shelter or with a rescue is heartbreaking. Please everyone, include something in your Will or assign someone you know to take your animals in if something happens to you and, keep in mind when doing your Will that if you do leave your animals to someone who will also inherit money, let someone you trust know that they do NOT inherit if they dump or euthanize your cat or dog once you pass (that also happens!). Bless Bella's family for taking her in and giving her the love she deserves.
    It's in my will already. My brother would never dump or euthanize anyway, so that's not an issue.
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

Bella, you are a stunning, grey kitty. I'm glad you were able to stay with family. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

I agree

Quote Originally Posted by catlover11 View Post
    I totally agree with you; I have left my cat in my will to friends, along with money that can ONLY be used to take care of my boy!

Bella what a heart-melter you are!!!

I love your big beautiful eyes. Bet not much gets past you, does it? I loved seeing your sweet pictures. Thank you for brightening up my gloomy day.

Congratulations, sweetie, for being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bella, what a beautiful, sweet girl you are! We're so glad you did not get abandoned when your first Meowmie passed away, and so glad you are an indoor-only kitty!

Congratulations on being today's Cat of the Day! We hope you will even get some extra tuna to celebrate, besides a day full of fun and love and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congrats Bella for being COTD!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries

Bella

Bella sure is a beauty alright! I'm so glad to know she has a safe loving home now and is in such good hands Hope the day is extra- happy and tuna's on the menu, peace and love

Bella

What a gorgeous kitty! I love her silver stripes and beautiful eyes. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day today!

~K.

Beautiful Bella~

Beautiful Bella. I'm so sorry for being late in congratulating you on your well earned day of honor, sweetheart. I hope it was a very special day of celebration for you and your family, for you truly are deserving. Bless you for coming into your family's life at just the right time. You truly were a heaven sent furry angel given a very special assignment..that of helping to heal your humans' hearts after the loss of their beloved Grandma, and helping them to rediscover the priceless gift of animal companionship, kitty style. And what a splendid job you've done in fulfilling both of those roles, Bella. Your Grandma would be proud, and is no doubt smiling down upon you from above, so very proud knowing her beautiful spirit lives on through you!
    Love and cuddles to you, beautiful Bella!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~