Thread: Can you relate to these statements about your kitty... a funny from facebook..CATS MANTRA..

Can you relate to these statements about your kitty... a funny from facebook..CATS MANTRA..

Cats Mantra
    1) Life is hard, then you nap.
    2) Curiosity never killed anything except maybe a few hours.
    3) When in doubt, cop an attitude. Flick your tail – then walk away!
    4) Variety is the spice of life: one day ignore people, the next day annoy them.
    5) Climb your way to the top--that's why drapes are there.
    6) Never sleep alone when you can sleep on someone's face.
    7) Find your place in the sun--especially if it happens to be on that nice pile of warm, clean laundry.
    8) Make your mark in the world--or at least spray in each corner.
    9) When eating out think nothing of sending back your meal twenty or thirty times.
    10) If you're not receiving enough attention, try knocking over several expensive antique lamps or give the dog a swipe.
    11) Always give generously--a small bird or rodent left on the bed tells them, "I care."
    12) When you go out into the world, remember: being placed on a pedestal is a right, not a privilege.
    13) Don’t expect too much from the two legged servants – after all, they are only human!
    14) Make sure to keep the servants busy running round after you. It does them no good to have nothing to do.
    15) When you feel the need to cough up a furball, make sure to do it on the furniture or carpet – this way it is not seen till someone actually sits or walks on it!
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

I think I'm jealous. I want to be a cat.
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

And always keep your Guardians on thier toes , absolutly gobble up Cat Food if they only buy a few cans, and then ignore it if they struggle home with 48 Cans,
    And always lie in the exact path of where they have to go, that way they will not ignore you!!!

And you are more important than than thier TV Show, always sit in front of the screen, after all YOU are the Super Star of that home!!
    Last edited by catmandu; 03-18-2012 at 12:44 PM.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Cassie would especially agree with #13 but for sure with all of them!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Add your wisdom to your human's by standing on the keyboard and hitting random keys. (Fortunately, my cats don't "help" me on the computer, but RB Moby had to "assist" when I would do my taxes manually!)
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

And never let your lack of hunger stop you from howling for more food!

Quote Originally Posted by catmandu View Post
    And always lie in the exact path of where they have to go, that way they will trip over you!!!
    I tweeked this a little for the Princess.

Hope that's O.K.

In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods.....cats have never forgotten this.
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Quote Originally Posted by momcat View Post
    In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods.....cats have never forgotten this.
    This is Spook's motto, lol!

6) Never sleep alone when you can sleep on someone's face.
    7) Find your place in the sun--especially if it happens to be on that nice pile of warm, clean laundry.
    Spook lives these two on a daily basis as well...

I can relate to many of them, I'm just happy that Fister doesn't do # 5, 8, 10 and 11.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

That is fine with Us Cat Daddy
    I am glad that there are other Cat Men here
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS