Thread: Lovely Lucius!

Lovely Lucius!

Hi Lucius! A very happy Cat of the Day to you!

What a stunning Calico beauty you are, Lucius! Your black rimmed, sparkling green eyes are mesmerizing, and oh, that long, silky, tri colored coat of yours is simply gorgeous! (I'd love to plant some kisses on that furry belly!)

What a very special rescue story is yours, Lucius, truly a story book Cinderella tale of rags to riches! And just as your Mom says, there is no doubt that is was meant to be, that you and your forever family would be as one! Spaghetti and meatballs? Well, whatever it takes, right Lucius?

How worthy you are of our Cat of the Day honors, Lucius, and how lucky your proud Mom and Dad are, having a beautiful, loving furkid in you!

Enjoy a very special day of pampering, sweetheart! Wishing for you and your forever family, many, many more happy, loved filled years together!
    Hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Lucius!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

You sure picked the right house to hang around. You ended up with a wonderful family! You're very pretty Lucius.
    Congrats on being COTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Hi there, Lucious! What a pretty girl you are - I bet your mom or dad is an orangie. You're lucky to have found a loving forever home, and your family are lucky to have you. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life!

Pssst... make sure you get some extra treats today, to celebrate - have fun!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

You are onr stunning Calico Cat Lucius, and you have such stunning eyes!!
    Who on Earth would let you just roam loose , and leave you to the mercies of what can be a cruel world?

Thank God you found a place where your Purrents wanted you to stay so much that they shared thier meal with you, and now you are quite the happy contented Lady of the House.

We Rescued Found Cats have been in your paws Lucius and we are sending a Special Saved Cat MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW W For Our Newest Friend ^^ and Our Newest Saved Cat ^^ and Cat of the Day ^^ Lucky Lucius ^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Hello Lucious, it's a pleasure to meet you. You are beautiful and your eyes are very pretty. You sure know how to relax in that last photo. I'm so glad you have a wonderful home and hope you will be with your family for many years. Congrats on being COTD!

Lucius what a gorgeous girl you are.

I love the picture of you snuggling with your stuffie. Looks like you hit the kitty lottery in the home and family department. I hope you got a few extra treats on your special day.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Not only are you lovely Lucius...you are one lucky cat. Look at you all cuddly and content with your stuffie! And to think it all began with spaghetti and meat balls....a great way to start a fullfilling relationship!

Congratulations to Cat of the Day for January 14!!! Ciao!!

Lovely Lucius!

Wow...what a beautiful girl you are, Lucius!
    You were lucky to be in that particular backyard...and now, you are in your loving forever home!
    May each day be COTD for you, pretty girl! love: