Thread: Riki

Riki

Hi Riki what a beautiful doggie you are, it sounds like you have a good family taking care of you. Happy dotd!
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

Hello Riki, You are very cute! I enjoyed reading about you. You have a wonderful loving family. I hope all of you have many years together. Congrats on being DOTD!

Blog Entries

Riki

Riki is SO adorable! I got a little spring in my step after seeing and reading about him today. And he's so smart too No one could resist that face and those eyes Wonderful DOTD. Peace and love

Hello Riki,

Pleased to meet you cutie. I am so happy to hear that you won
    your family over & were accepted into your home. It isn't always the case.
    You sure are a cute little fellow & I'm sure you are very smart too.
    Congratulations on being chosen as our very special DOG OF THE DAY.
    Sending lots of cyber hugs & kisses just for you sweetie.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

You're so adorable Riki!!! I'd love to smooch your sweet face! Congrats on being DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Riki!

What an adorable beautiful boy you are!
    You're only a year old, so you still have lots of time to learn stuff...and ignore the doorbell - lol!
    Have a great DOTD!

Hi Riki! Happy belated Dog of the Day to you! Sorry to be late in replying, but having been power-less the past few days thanks to Irene, I'm a bit behind in my congratulations! You are precious beyond words, Riki, simply beautiful, inside and out! Your unique eye coloring, especially that sparkling blue eye, certainly sets you apart from the rest, but it's your big heart and life loving personality, along with your devotion to your person and family, that sets you paws above the rest! Your young person is so blessed to have a "first" as special as you, Riki! And though your young person's Mom and Dad may have thought they weren't dog people, well, you showed them! I mean...who could resist a doggie as adorable as you? And how fitting that your "Gotcha Day" would be Valentine's Day, for you truly are all about love!
    I hope you enjoyed your big day on center stage, sweetheart, being loved and spoiled to the max, treated to all your heart desired and more! (Hope you got to run through the sprinklers, and float on your raft!)
    Hugs and kisses to you precious Riki! Long and happy life to you, sweet baby boy!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~