Thread: Sebastian

Sebastian

http://catoftheday.com/archive/2009/July/05.html he was a former CotD and we had to put him down on Feb 22 2011. He had kidney failure, he was only four and a half. It was a shock to find out he was ill, we were not expecting it. I really miss him, I feel like there's a big hole in my heart and it will never be filled. Keep him in your prayers, because he was such a special loving cat who went too early, way way too early. I miss him a lot, I cry and I sit, quiet. I'm grieving. I've never lost anybody until Sebastian and it's devastating. I don't know if I can ever love another animal like I loved him, he filled my heart...

Love you always Sebastian.

I'm so sorry for your loss of a such a beautiful boy who struggled through the beginning of his too-short life only to be lost at such a young age. He knew you were the one who would love him and take care of him, and that's why he picked you.

The edges of the hole in your heart will slowly mend, and you will be able to love another without ever losing your love for Sebastian. Hearts expand with love and some day there will be another animal waiting for you.

Sebastian is playing softly at the Rainbow Bridge and one fine day, you will see him again. Until then, I hope your memories of the happy times you shared will bring you peace.

RIP beautiful Sebastian! You will always be loved.

XXXXXXXXXXXAll our children have paws!
    XXXXXXXXNewman, Lexie, Molly, Emma, Billy,
    XXXXXXXXJess, Jinx, Midge, Sofie, and Tiger

RIP at the Rainbow Bridge:
    Our kitties, Simmy, Duke, Blackie, Mama Cat, Riley, April, and Chloe.
    Our dogs, Shilo, Misty, Nikki, and Shadow.
    We miss you. Play gently until we meet again.

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. He was such a handsome boy. It's always hard losing a beloved pet but I've always felt that it's harder when they're still so young. I hope that in time you'll be able to adopt another cat in need. RIP sweet Sebastian. Please take care. (((HUGS)))

Sebastian went way too soon, to be sure, but no matter how long we have our furkids, it isn't long enough. Sebastian is comforted knowing how much you loved him and he opened your heart wide so that you'll be able to give that love to another one day. RIP Sebastian and peace to your human.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Rest in Peace dear Sebastian, you will be extremely missed. May God help you go through this pain and loss. I hope you go through it easily and I hope you feel better soon <<<hugs and lots of prayers>>>

I am so very sorry. Such heartbreak for you and all who love him.

Rest in peace, dearest Sebastian. You are greatly loved and greatly missed and grieved.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

thank you, it gets hard sometimes, and I really really miss him. He was such a gift, and I am very happy that I was blessed to have met him.

Sebastian was in your life for a reason. I think you know what that reason was, you stated it in the COTD story. I'm just so sorry he wasn't able to be with you longer. He was a beautiful boy.
    I also believe part of his journey with you was to show you how much love you have to share. And there will eventually be another animal that you will be able to give this love to, just as you did for Sebastian.

RIP Sebastian
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

I am so sorry on the loss of your beloved Sebastian.

Even though it hurts like hell to lose one of our beloved pets, we just have to be thankful of the times we had with our little furry friends and keep reminding ourselves how much richer our lives were to have them.

May the loving memories comfort you and help you overcome the pain.

Rest in Peace beautiful Sebastian and have fun on the RB.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010