Thread: Boo!

Boo!

How cute you are in your Steelers uniform! Please don't eat the dogs' food; it is not nutritionally complete for cats; eat your own food, you piggy! Enjoy your special COTD status today.

Boo, nice to meet another Pittsburgh gal. You look so cute in your Steelers gear. I'm so glad that your humans spotted you under that tractor and that now you're a happy indoor cat. You might want to give cat food a whirl, though, instead of dog food; much better for ya. Enjoy your day as COTD, pretty girl.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Hello Boo, it's a pleasure to meet you. I bet you are boss of the house and make the dogs stand in line LOL. I enjoyed reading about you and no doubt you have a good home and are loved. It sounds as if you have a lot of catitude. You're very pretty too. Congrats on being COTD! Kay in NC

Please do not eat Dog Food Boo, it sadly is a good way to go blind as Dog Food does not have the taurine that you need for a balanced diet.
    Does that mean Your Doggy Plas eat the Cat Food?

We are sorry that your team did not win the Super Bowl.
    My Found Cats must be Steeler fans as they arranged for me to find a Steeler pullover.
    You are such a Pretty Tabby Boo, and you look so comfortable in your blankie , and in your sweater.

We Found Cats LOVE you Boo, and we are sending a Steeler MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW For Our Newest Rescue Cat ^^ Our Newest Tabby ^^ and Our Newest Friend ^^ and Our Newest Cat Of The Day Beauteous Boo.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Hi there beautiful Boo! I see you! Happy Cat of the Day to you! Awww, what a precious pic of your precious self, peeking out from beneath your blankie cocoon (and a very pretty blankie it is)! Love those "bedroom eyes!" hehe And my heart aches just a tad for you, knowing your beloved team didn't take it all...But what a wonderful fan they have in you (love the team gear), and I'm sure next year they'll be back, stronger than ever! I had to laugh when I read how the pups give you all the space you need, not wanting to be on the receiving end of one of those swats, lol. It's the same deal at our house...the kitties rule! Yes, you might be a bit quirky, but in the best way! What a precious feline you are, and your family so very lucky to have a best friend and furkid in you, Boo! We thank them so much for going the rescue route, giving one most needy and deserving kitty a chance at happiness! Enjoy your much deserved day in the spotlight, sweetheart! I hope you and your pup pals are all treated to a very special day of celebration, spoiled to the max! Love and cuddles to you, precious Boo!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Boo what a beauty you are!!!

I loved seeing your sweet pictures today. The one of you in your Steelers outfit made me grin!!! I bet they would be honored to know they have you as a devoted fan.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello, Boo, tabby kitty! How smart of you to always seek out a lap for loving! I agree with others who have said it's probably not a good idea for you to munch on your dog-sibling's food. I'm with Kaycountrygal- you have a LOT of catitude! Happy Cat of the Day, Boo!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Greetings boo!

HEEEY! HELLO BOO-CAT OF THE DAY! I NOTICE IN THE FIRST PICTURE-I THINK THAT CORDED FANCY BLANKET IS LIKE ONE MY FRIEND GAVE ME-NIIICE! THE BOTTOM PICTURE IS PRICELESS! I HAVE BECOME A STEELERS GAL-AND I AM A NY CAT LADY! MY NEPHEW AND BROTHER-IN-LAW ARE FANS AS WELL. I LOOOVE THE HOODIE PICTURE. YOU ARE A TOTAL SWEETHEART-PEACE-SUSANSWATLIN518

Blog Entries

Boo

It's pretty obviouse why the family adores Boo! What's not too love, what a sweetheart.Have a great day!!! Peace & love

Boo

How precious, all wrapped up in a blanket, and wearing clothes! I love cute tabby cats. So glad she was found and brought into a loving home. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!

-K.