Thread: Ravishing Rabbit Bobo!

Ravishing Rabbit Bobo!

Hi, Bobo! What a lovely bunny you are! And what a sweet picture of you in the garden! How wonderful that you get to spend time outdoors and also enjoying play time with your guardian. Your coat looks so soft, I'd love to pet you! Happy Bunny Pet of the Day, sweet Bobo!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Bobo what a lovely bunny you are!!!

Seeing the sweet picture of you in the flowers made me smile today. You look like one very happy and healthy bunny. I hope you and your loving family are enjoying your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Happy Pet of the Day to you, precious bunny Bobo! What a beautiful girl you are, looking so extra precious resting in your lovely garden, surrounded by all of those pretty flowers! How nice that you get to spend time outdoors with your person during the warmer months, smelling and munching on the cool, green grass, soaking up the sunshine! How lucky you are to have such a caring and devoted person, tending to your every need, caring for you so responsibly! He or she loves you so very much Bobo, and understandably so! Any family would feel so very blessed to have a sweet and gentle, loving and devoted furkid such as you in their lives, and we're so very lucky to have such a beautiful (inside and out) bunny as our most deserving Pet of the Day!
    Thanks for warming my cold winter day with your heart warming story and photos, Bobo! I hope you and your family enjoy a very special day of celebration, and many, many more happy, love filled years of shared love and companionship! Cuddles and little kisses to you, precious Bobo!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Bobo! You sure are a cute bunny. I'm glad you get to go outside but be careful, ok? I liked your photo. I hope you and your human have many years together. Congrats on being POTD! Kay in NC

Hello Bobo,
    How cute you are laying in the garden. I love your pretty colors. It's nice to meet such a sweet bun and know how loved you are. Kisses on that precious face,