Thread: Dante the Horse

Dante the Horse

Hello Dante! What a beautiful handsome horse you are! It is obvious that your human loves you very much. The photos of you two riding are very good & I enjoyed seeing all of them. I am glad you have each other for fun, friendship, & company & hope you can be together for a long long time. Human, I understand that you love Dante. I dont quite know how to say this but one day I hope you will have other things in your life that make life worth living. You & Dante are both young & have many years ahead. Sometimes when we're young, everything seems more difficult... but just hang in there... life does get better, ok? I'd like to give you both a hug. Again, I enjoyed reading about Dante and wish you both the best. Congrats Dante for being POTD! Kay in NC
    Last edited by kaycountrygal; 01-08-2011 at 09:14 AM.

Dante what a gorgeous fellow you are!!!

I loved seeing your wonderful pictures today. It looks like you are one happy fellow. You and your guardian make a great team it sounds like. I hope you are both enjoying your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dante...

Dear Friend,
    Hello from Lexington, Kentucky, known as the "Horse Capital of the World". If you'll get on a search engine and set it in images, the look up "Lexington, Kentucky Horse Farms", making sure you use the quotation marks, you'll find some of the most beautiful horse farms you've ever seen. I just thought I'd tell you about that.
    May the Lord bless you for the wonderful care and great love you have for Dante. He's an extremely handsome horse and has a great conformation. He looks like a great jumper and in the picture of you jumping with him, it's like they say- "The horse and rider become one." I mean that as one of the highest compliments I can give you.
    I pray you and Dante have a long, happy, healthy and wonderful life time together. May those years be filled with warm, sunny days and cool nights, good for horse's sleeping. May there be good shade trees under which a horse, with his rider, can take an afternoon nap and may there be nice, cool water streams for a drink and good, green Kentucky Bluegrass to eat, along with some good Timothy hay and neat mixed grains with some molasses thrown in.
    I know you'll do well in school and always do the very best you can. It's so important to get a good education today. I'm going to be sixty years old on my birthday and wish even now I had done better in school while I had the chance.
    Take care of yourself. May the Lord bless you, Dante and all your Loved ones.
    My love to all in Jesus, my Lord,
    Jim Grayson
    USA

Dante, what a beautiful bay horse you are! I love the jumping photo, your coat looks so shiny in the sunlight, and you and your rider look very athletic! However do show jumpers get that pattern on their rumps? It looks really cool! Enjoy being pet of the day! Robin from Kansas

Happy Pet of the Day to you, dear Dante! What a magnifecent horse you are, beautiful inside and out! I was moved to tears by your lovely young lady's very moving tribute to her best friend and devoted companion! What a wonderful team you two make, and it's clear you two were destined to be together, best friends and true soul mates, for life! I don't think there is a more loved animal than you, Dante! Your young lady is very wise, learning so early on in life of the priceless rewards of animal love and companionship! As she says, we learn as much about life from our animal companions, as you from us! I can only imagine the cherished memories yet to be made, how much stronger your bond of love and trust will grow over the years, and I hope for you and your lady, a lifetime of shared love and companionship! Enjoy your much deserved day of honor, beautiful Dante, and every moment of your wonderful life! A big neck hug and lot of love to you!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~