Thread: Luckyman

Luckyman

WELL I CERTAINLY AGREE WITH YOU-ON HOW TERRIFIC PEANUT BUTTER AND PEANUT BUTTER FLAVORED ANYTHING IS AWESOME! MY CATS FOLLOW ME AROUND WHEN THEY HEAR ME OPEN THE JAR LATE AT NIGHT! LUCKYMAN YOU ARE LOVABLE AND TAKE A BEAUTIFUL PICTURE!SUSANSWATLIN518

Good morning and congrats on being crowned our very special, most deserving Dog of the Day, beautiful Luckyman! What a gorgeous, hunky, gentle giant of a pup you are, and oh yeah, SO very lucky! First off, we want to thank your dear Mommy, and Daddy Rocky, for opening up their home and hearts to you, providing you with such a wonderful life! It breaks my heart to think of you languishing in that shelter, but as they say, some things are worth the wait, and it's clear you found your perfect match in your forever family, and they in you!

Love your photo spread, Lucky! Yep, there you are, taking a rest on your custom fitted picnic table! And how many doggies can lay claim to a '55 Chevy pickup truck of their own; now that's cool! How good can life get for a doggie? hehe Well, no doggie is more deserving than you, sweet boy!

Thanks for starting my day off with a huge smile, Luckyman! Wishing for you and your wonderful family, a very special Dog of the Day bash, and countless more happy, love filled years together! Big hugs and oodles of kisses, belly rubs and ear skritches to you, beautiful Luckyman! (Please ask your Mommy to give you a yummy treat, a peanut butter or chicken rawhide twist, for me!)

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Oh Luckyman, you are the the most handsome snuggliest fun looking dog! I bet you look so good when you are lying out sunbathing on your very own lounger. I would love to see you running "zoomies around your yard too! Lots od ear rubs and tummy rubs to you!
    Lilith Cherry
    "
    "Love never claims, it ever gives. Love ever suffers, never resents, never revenges itself." -Mahatma Gandhi

Luckyman, you are one lucky fellow to have found a mommy and daddy who understand you and love you so much. Sounds like you are leading a great and happy life. Wish I could give you a peanut butter chew, but I'll just have to send my best wishes on being our DOTD.

Hello Lucky,

What a handsome boy you are Lucky. I love your pretty brindle coloring.
    Looks like you have found a great home & family.
    Congratulations on being chosen for honors as our DOG OF THE DAY.
    Sending you lots of hugs & belly rubs sweet boy.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

You're a handsome boy Luckyman! I like your name. Congrats on being DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Very handsome Luckyman. A buddy had a Pittie/Shar Pei mix that was allmost as good looking but not quite.
    I have a HUGE SIG!!!!

My Dogs. Erp the Cat.

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Jefferson
    Tyranny is defined as that which is legal for the government but illegal for the citizenry.

Luckyman!

What a cool doggie you are! I hope that you enjoyed your DOTD status!