Thread: Susu

Susu

What a ball of fluff; are you hard to keep untangled? Sure are a cutie; I can see why your owner is so in love with you. Enjoy your special day.

Look at that gorgeous coat, Susu! You must enjoy being groomed b/c I can't imagine that your humans can go a day w/o brushing you. I'd love to feel it; I'll bet it's as soft as silk. Fancy Feast is for finicky kitties; I know, I have several of them. So you're a discriminating eater as well, eh? Enjoy your day as COTD, beautiful one.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

That first picture of Susu is amazing! She looks like a round ball of fluff with eyes. She is such a gorgeous kitty!
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Susu

Susu, You are beautiful!! Just look at you with your blue eyes (my cat has blue eyes) and soft lovely hair. Not only are you beautiful but it sounds as if you are very intelligent also. Congrats on being COTD! Kay in NC USA

Susu , you are quite the Beautiful Cat , and a Regular Furry Love Bug who wants her Family to know just how much she loves them.
    And as international as we are , we believe that You Susu are the very first Cat Of The Day from the Kingdom of Jordan!!!

CoCatUlations to you and when Our Awesome Angels Army starts their tour of the iddle East, they will be certain to look you up.
    You are such a Sweet Cat and we loved those photos of you, especially the Birthday Card Photo.
    Omar is very lucky to havea Cat Comapnion who can make cards.

WE Found Ctas All send an Exotic MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWW To Our Newest Friend Susu ^^ Our Our Friend from so far away and Our Newest Cat of the Day Sensational Susu^^
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Oh Susu! What a beautiful Persian girl you are, from head to paw, inside and out! Oh, those eyes, that coat, that coloring! Your photos are so lovely; heart melting and precious! Your beauty is evident in all of them, and as well your sweet and loving personality; you're the ultimate furry, fluffy cuddlebug! (That shot of you with those pink "flowers" in your ears, holding up the "Happy Birthday" sign, is the best!) Your family is so very lucky to have a beautiful best friend in you, Susu...but they already know that!
    Congratulations Susu, and thanks for the big smiles! Enjoy your well earned day in the spotlight, sweetheart! I hope you're treated to an extra special day of pampering and love! Cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Susu!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Beautiful Persian Susu! I like your blue eyes and your lovely silver grey color. I would love to pet your full coat! Happy Cat of the Day, Susu!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Susu you are beyond gorgeous!!!

I so loved looking at your pictures. I specially like the one of you with your pink teddy bear bows. I can see why your family is putty in your dainty paws. I know I'd be a pile of mush my own self.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!

No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Susu,

What a gorgeous kitty you are Susu. I loved seeing all your pictures.
    You were adorable as a kitten and even more beautiful full grown. Enjoy
    your special day of honor as our delightful CAT OF THE DAY.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

That face, what catitude you have. I want to pick you up and squeeze your fuzzy furry body and kiss that face.

Beautiful Susu reminds me of another cat, Gabriel, who was an important story about 2002. Any old timers remember Gabe?
    I apologize for the highjack.

Susu!

What a round cutie you are - lol! You have wonderful pics!
    Enjoy your COTD status!

Susu, a belated congratulations for being selected as the Cat of the Day

You are a most beautiful Persion with such piercingly beautiful blue eyes. You're a ball of soft fluff and I love the last photo of you. You look so relaxed and happy. You are a most-deserving Cat of the Day!

XXXXXXXXXXXAll our children have paws!
    XXXXXXXXNewman, Lexie, Molly, Emma, Billy,
    XXXXXXXXJess, Jinx, Midge, Sofie, and Tiger

RIP at the Rainbow Bridge:
    Our kitties, Simmy, Duke, Blackie, Mama Cat, Riley, April, and Chloe.
    Our dogs, Shilo, Misty, Nikki, and Shadow.
    We miss you. Play gently until we meet again.