Thread: Precious Mercy!

Precious Mercy!

Oh Mercy! If you aren't one of the most loved furkids on earth! I was so moved by your Mommy's loving tribute to her beautiful furkid, her best friend, and soul mate! You are just too adorable for words, there's no denying that, Mercy! But lucky Mommy yours, having a rattie girl just as beautiful on the inside as outside! Bless you sweet baby girl, for helping to fill that empty space in your Mommy's heart after the passing of her beloved Flossie; you truly were heaven sent!

Your Mommy wrote...
    Some people refuse to understand the true value of a pet rat and instead write them off based on their appearance (usually the tail does it) and infamous reputation. More fool them, as they will never have a Mercy of their own to greet them whenever they walk into the room, come running when they call, and snuggle into the crook of their arm as if to let them know that whatever happens, she'll be there. She's my best friend and partner and a family member and she always comes first, and I think she's fully aware of that!

Now that brought tears to my eyes...every creature should know such unconditional love and devotion! And yes, "fool them" who will never know a "Mercy sort of love!"

Congratulations and cuddles and little kisses to you, precious Mercy! I wish for you a very happy, extra special day of celebration, being pampered and waited on hand and foot (you sure deserve it), and many, many more wonderful, love filled years with your proud Mommy!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

It's Miss Z's own Mercedes!

Hello, Mercy cutie! I like your cute pink nose, your whiskers, and your pretty coat. How interesting that you like feta cheese and olives! You must have missed your human while she was in Africa but I bet you are so glad she is home!

Happy Pet of the Day to one of PT's own!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Mercy sends her thanks and nose-kisses to Sandra and Elyse!! She is a very spoilt little madam today.

Zimbabwe 07/13

Mercy you are indeed one gorgeous girl!!!

How wonderful that your mommy is a member of Pet Talk too. Now we may see lots more on your sweet little self in the days to come. How wonderful that would be!!! You have to be the cutest rattie EVER!!! I hope you get a special treat today. Maybe a yummy olive, eh?

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!!

Miss Z thank you for sharing your sweet girl with us!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Honestly, I do not look at the pet of the day every day. Boy am I glad I looked today!!!

I can't believe how much her coloring changed as she grew. I love the spot on her head.

Congrats on being today's Pet of the Day Mercy!!
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Oh Mercy you are so cute and precious. I just adore you.