Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone had this one yet ????

Anyone had this one yet ????

Received this one in this mornings mail.....hee hee....
    Doesn't it make you feel like tracking these people down and hitting them on the head with a brick ????

Dear friend,

How are you doing? Firstly I will like to introduce myself to you, I'm Jenny Brown from Edinburgh, United Kingdom, working as a Procurement to The Era Global Veterinary Group. I got you email contact on internet when searching so i decide to tell you about this injection. My company have been making research about an injection, it is INJECTION FOR HORSE. our company usually buy the injection from France but since 3 months now, the company we use to buy the injection in France don't have the injection anymore and we have been making enquiry about the injection in all europe countries but we can not get it. Luckily the seller in France advised me that i can get the injection from asia either Malaysia, India, Korea or Macau and since then i have been looking for someone whom i can trust to do the business with. You see, our company use to buy the injection at the rate of $3,300 USD PER ONE PACKET AND EACH PACKET CONTAINS 10 BOTTLES. Luckily i was told that we can get the injection from Asia at the rate of $1,600 USD per catton and they need 50 to 700 cantons and they will pay cash.once we get the injection. Now, all i want is for us to do the business on trust, we share the percentage peacefully, all you have to do is to buy the injection and my company will buy from you at the rate of $3,300 USD which means we will be having a profit of $1,500 USD per each Packet. Once i confirm that you have gotten the injection, i will come down to meet you up with our company purchasing manager to buy the injection from you but you have to act as the seller of the injection because i don't want him to know where you bought the injection from so that we can still continue the business in the future. the policy of payment of my company is either we meet face to face in your country pay cash and carry or remit the money to your account in your country and put is onhold till my company receive the product then the money will release to you.

Please kindly make enquiry about the injection fast and get back to me so that i will inform them that we have gotten the injection. The name of the injection is CONCENTRATED PENTOSAN 4 EQUINE INJECTION (10ml) 1 Packet is 10 bottles. Attached is the picture of the Injection.

Thanks and i look forward to hearing from you soon.
    Best regards,
    Jenny Brown

"I'm Back !!"

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Not this particular one, but just about every other piece of crappy spam that I can think of.

Robert Mueller with the FBI and I must be great buddies now, since I hear from him at least once a day. Of course, most of those emails threaten me with arrest if I don't provide a designated individual with all my personal info (including my bank info), so that I can get my millions released to me.

All these scammers from Nigeria, need to take some courses in English composition. It's really pathetic and comical to read some of them. I just can't believe that any half way intelligent person could believe any of these scams, but they must.

And now that it's tax time, I've gotten a few telling me that I have a refund owed to me from previous years - just follow the link.............yeah - sure, you idiots!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by pomtzu View Post
    Not this particular one, but just about every other piece of crappy spam that I can think of.

Robert Mueller with the FBI and I must be great buddies now, since I hear from him at least once a day. Of course, most of those emails threaten me with arrest if I don't provide a designated individual with all my personal info (including my bank info), so that I can get my millions released to me.

All these scammers from Nigeria, need to take some courses in English composition. It's really pathetic and comical to read some of them. I just can't believe that any half way intelligent person could believe any of these scams, but they must.

And now that it's tax time, I've gotten a few telling me that I have a refund owed to me from previous years - just follow the link.............yeah - sure, you idiots!!!
    Trouble is......there are enough suckers out there to line the pockets of these people so that they keep on doing it.
    I heard on the radio last year just how much people lose each year to these scammers.....I forget what the figure was now, but it was in the many millions.

"I'm Back !!"

Check out this link does this sound similar to your letter.

http://www.fraudwatchers.org/forums/...ad.php?p=99175
    “You live and you learn, but if you never learn, at least you are still living.”
    — Unknown

If you fell for that or anything like it, I have a hard time feeling sorry for you.
    "There are two things which cannot be attacked in front: ignorance and narrow-mindedness. They can only be shaken by the simple development of the contrary qualities. They will not bear discussion."

Lord John Emerich Edward Dalberg Acton

Quote Originally Posted by kokopup View Post
    Check out this link does this sound similar to your letter.

http://www.fraudwatchers.org/forums/...ad.php?p=99175
    Yep, same scam.

"I'm Back !!"

Quote Originally Posted by IRescue452 View Post
    If you fell for that or anything like it, I have a hard time feeling sorry for you.
    Unfortunately there are people who do.
    Those scammers zero in on that common human trait known as greed.

"I'm Back !!"

Omg....that has to be the most ridiculous one yet. Pom is right, they do need English and Spelling lessons. We get that income tax scam by phone, and always by someone you can't understand. Most people don't fall for these scams but some people just don't seem to get it. Seniors are also a very vulnerable group and I feel sorry for them. It just never stops does it, unless every single person they contact ignores them or like someone mentioned...a brick on the head...idiots.
    Asiel

I've been frosted--- thank you Cassie'smom

I've been Boo'd----

Dear Friend.

My name is Richard and I live in California, Los Angeles. I hope you can help me.

I would love to get high

http://libertyfoundation.org/schedule.html

and need 430 dollars to do so.

If you send me 430 dollars US I would be able to take a trip on a real B-17 aeroplane. This is one of my life dreams. I will take pictures for you.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by RICHARD View Post
    Dear Friend.

My name is Richard and I live in California, Los Angeles. I hope you can help me.

I would love to get high

http://libertyfoundation.org/schedule.html

and need 430 dollars to do so.

If you send me 430 dollars US I would be able to take a trip on a real B-17 aeroplane. This is one of my life dreams. I will take pictures for you.

Thanks.
    We're not falling for that one fella.
    You're really a Nigerian posing as Richard.
    Your IP addy has just been sent to the FBI.
    You are surrounded, give yourself up peacefully.

"I'm Back !!"

Quote Originally Posted by wombat2u2004 View Post
    We're not falling for that one fella.
    You're really a Nigerian posing as Richard.
    Your IP addy has just been sent to the FBI.
    You are surrounded, give yourself up peacefully.
    It's only 430 dollars...

This plane shows up once a year and buzzes the house all day long!

As soon as I see ANYTHING like that, or emails from people I don't recognize, I send them right to spam.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Quote Originally Posted by moosmom View Post
    As soon as I see ANYTHING like that, or emails from people I don't recognize, I send them right to spam.
    Google sends them directly to spam for me, so my in box is never cluttered with all that crap!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by moosmom View Post
    Awwwww Donna !!! What about all those love letters I sent ya ???

"I'm Back !!"

Thanks, but I'll pass

"Attn:
    I am writing to you as regards to your Iheritance Contract payment that
    has been approved by the Federal Government of (NIG) after our meeting today we discovered your file and find that your consignment has been laying without release to you and I also discovered that you have spend lots of money to get your consignment receive without suceed,this payment will be made to you via Diplomatic Cash Delivery and bear it in mind that the sum of $5m will be delivered to you as soon as we haer from you,so are to recormfirm to us your full data's for the successful shipment.call me on +234-709-0936-130 for more details
    BEST REGARD
    Mr Sanusi Lamido
    Executive Governor(CBN)"

Kaspersky marks wacky e-mails like this as either SPAM or Probable Spam so they're easy for me to quickly delete
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678