Thread: Joey! You're adorable!

Joey! You're adorable!

Look at you peeking out of your snuggly hut, like a superstar saying, "Ahhh, no pictures! Please!"

We love quakers and have 3 in our flock. For sure, never a dull moment with quaker parrots in your family. You are very clever, talking like a human, dog, cat and parrot!

So very glad to meet you! Stay warm in your snuggly till the winter is over and then go soak up the sunshine.

Cathy and the FLorida FLock

When you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect. Mark Twain

You look so cute and cozy in your tent, camera-shy Joey! Sounds like you have a variety of them, thanks to your seamstress guardian. Wishing you a fun POTD celebrating with lots of attention and special treats, sweet Joey! The next phrase you learn to say should proclaim your POTD status, eh?
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Welcome Joey.. Your so Stunning with Beauty.. Love your little house.. Congrats on Pet of the Day..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Joey how cute can one bird be? I think you are a ten on the cuteness meter for sure!!!

You gave me such a big smile when I saw you peeking out of your tent at me today!!! What fun it must be to have you as a best friend. I hope you are being spoiled rotten today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Peek-a-boo, I see you! Greetings and a very happy Pet of the Day to you, precious Joey! Awww, you are SUCH a sweetie! How adorable are you, peeking out from "under the covers!" hehe So glad your Mommy caught you before you a had a chance to take off; capturing you in all of your preciousness! You sure do pack a ton of personality into that little frame! What a joyful, life loving soul you are, beautiful Joey! And yes, "Joey IS a good boy!!! Thanks for the smiles, sweetheart! It was a pleasure getting to know you, learning of your happy, blessed life, and the love you bring to your family! Congratulations and lots of cuddles and kisses to you on your much deserved in the spotlight, precious Joey! Hope you're enjoying a super duper, fun filled day, celebrating with the flock!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~