Thread: Hannah's christmas

Hannah's christmas

What a Christmas it was for her. She was SO spoiled rotten that she couldn't even open all the gifts yesterday lol. She had to take a break from presents and play with what she had already opened. She didn't even get UP until 11:30 lol. She came out to the living room and immediately laid eyes on her brand new kitchen... seen here

Almost all of those presents under the tree are hers lol.

She got her new kitchen, a pots and pans set with oven mitts, a tea set, a play food set, about 5 or 6 different books, a foam ABC Sesame street floor puzzle, a Glo station coloring thing, a doodle desk, lots of clothes, a puzzle of different locks, .... I think that's it from us lol.

Then we watched the disney christmas day parade on TV and played with hannah's new kitchen. and then we headed out to Brian's cousins place for family dinner. That was a lot of fun. hannah played with all her cousins and we pigged out on good food, had lots of laughs and Hannah got spoiled all over again lol. She got a Crayola color to music thing, a new puzzle, an Elmo's world DVD, little people farm building blocks and a new baby doll.

Now I need to make more room for all this stuff so we are heading to Lowe's today for some new storage containers.

So here are some pics and videos

Just after she saw her kitchen

Opening other pressies

R.I.P my dear Sweet Teddy. You will be missed forever. We love you.

http://www.hannahshands.etsy.com

Oh I forgot she also got this dress up tutu outfit with Crown and she also got a little apron with pockets for her crayons

CHEESE

Modelling her new dress up outfit

man she has big feet lol

hanging out with cousin Cole and Aunt Sandy

In this pic they were playign with this remote control car and she did NOT know what to think about that thing lol

Some videos

seeing the ktichen for the first time

Playing with her kitchen

unwrapping presents

Dancing to Kris Allen singing rocking around the christmas tree

I think it's funny that she hung onto the spatula even while opening the next present! Great pictures, thanks for sharing!
    I've Been Frosted

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    I think it's funny that she hung onto the spatula even while opening the next present! Great pictures, thanks for sharing!
    haha.. my same thought!! .. hehe

so cute!!.. awww... the look on her face is priceless ...
    Corinna´s Christmas Card Swap ´06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365

Does this mean Hannah will be taking over the cooking duties

haha yeah once she gets a hold of something she likes she NEVER lets go. You should see some of the things she's taken to bed with her lol.

LOL I'm hoping having her OWN kitchen will keep her out of MY kitchen when I'm trying to cook lol. Maybe I can convince her to cook in her own kitchen

Blog Entries
    What a sweet little girl Hannah! My grandson is 3 years old & a few Christmases ago he received a kitchen like Hannahs. The kitchen was a gift from his other grandma. I tell you we had more fun with that kitchen. I bought him plastic food at Walmart in the toy department. It came in a nice little basket. We cooked up a storm & would pretend to feed the stuffed toys. I would stuff the plastic food in his pockets to tease him. Naughty grandma teasing!

WoW Hanna you sure did get spoiled & got lots of neat gifts.. Hey I just love your kitchen stuff.. Now when is supper to be ready?? So glad Santa was so good to you..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

She is so adorable! I just love her red velvet Elmo outfit though.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Thanks everyone. yes she's a very spoiled girl but she's been VERY good this year so Santa was good to her lol

I need to get her another food set. right now she has one with hamburgers, hot dogs and pizza and I want to get her a set with fruits and veggies. She made me a casserole the other day made out of cheese, pickles and lettuce LOL so she definitely needs some more veggies and yesterday we had hamburger and hot dog soup lol.

I have looked all over walmart and can't find ANY food sets :O so I'm gonna make a run into toys r us this week and see what we can find.

have u checked ebay?.. I saw a few that seem pretty nice... but not sure if price is what is "normal" hehe.. ask me about boy toys and I might know.. haha
    Corinna´s Christmas Card Swap ´06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365