Thread: Know of anything I could put on my finger?

Know of anything I could put on my finger?

Hey, I put on some of those fake nails the other day for work. I kept them on for about 5 days, but my index finger started hurting cause the nail was pinching it so I took all the nails off. But now the skin around the nail is sore and hurts. I've tried putting peroxide :sp?) on it but it hasn't helped. Right now I have a band-aid on it, but I don't think that's gonna help it much. I just have it on cause I keep bumping it against stuff and ouch! it hurts lol. So is there any kind of cream or medicine I could get to put on it? Anything over the counter really is what I need...just something to heal it on up. I think it could be getting infected-I really dunno.. It doesn't have white/stuff like infected places usually do, but it just looks puffy and red..and sore! Thanks
    *Some people come into your life and quickly go, but some leave footprints on your heart and you are never the same*
    *We only fall so we can learn to pick ourselves back up*
    *Life is not measured by the amount of breaths we take but by those that take our breath away*
    *Life is made of millions of moments, but we live only one of these at a time. As we begin to change this moment we begin to change our lives*

Triple antibiotic cream, and then the doctor if it doesn't get better in a day or two.
    don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die....

I have been frosted!

Thanks Kfamr for the signature!

ok, I'll go get some today. It's really rainy out right now so I don't know when I'll get a chance to leave. I hate driving in the rain but as soon as it clears up I'll head to the store--anything to get the soreness to go away!!! lol it hurts!!
    *Some people come into your life and quickly go, but some leave footprints on your heart and you are never the same*
    *Life is not measured by the amount of breaths we take but by those that take our breath away*
    *Life is made of millions of moments, but we live only one of these at a time. As we begin to change this moment we begin to change our lives*

it will go away on itīs own.. whenever you take off fake nails your skin is more sensitive as it was "protected" from contact.. and now itīs exposed..

it could also be because the glue stuck and actually pulled your nail formt he skin a bit.. it does hurt a lot.. bt will also go on itīs own..

my best advice.. be careful with bumps..

or you can use the metal thing used when using needles.. and tape it around your finger so it has a "helmet" hehe
    Corinnaīs Christmas Card Swap ī06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da Houseī10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365

What Huskey's Mom said.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Quote Originally Posted by Husky_mom View Post

or you can use the metal thing used when using needles.. and tape it around your finger so it has a "helmet" hehe

LOL!! That's funny '')

Yep...Triple antibiotic or Neosporin. My daughter had the fake nails for her high school prom two years ago. She had to soak them forever in straight acetone to get them off and said her nails were tender after that.

I have never thought the fake nails were a good idea healthwise but that's just me.

My hand is lots better today Still a tad sore, but it doesn't hurt nowhere like it did!

or you can use the metal thing used when using needles..
    It's called a thimble.

you can use the metal thing used when using needles..
    It's called a thimble.