Thread: Kilkenny, the King

Kilkenny, the King

Kilkenny, now here is a boycat if I ever saw one: bullying the neighborhood, hunting rats, showing off my ear scar- you sound like the big brother every little sister wants.
    And you are so handsome. I am sure for you every day is celebration day but today is a special one, orange boy

Kilkenny, the King

And indeed you look so regal, Kilkenny, reigning over your domain. A great mouser is highly regarded in many households, and you are a legend!

And so handsome, to boot. May you have many treats today (and every day), Kilkenny! You are indeed a very worthy COTD.

Angel, Puddy and Tinkerbell

Aww, Kilkenny, you remind me of my RB kitty CK...King of the neighborhood! He was a scrapper, too; not a bad life when you have a nice place to come home to, is it?

Happy COTD to you, handsome boy, have a great celebration with your sister!
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Top of the morning, Kilkenny, You are a very handsome feline Enjoy your special day. Keep those rodents at bay. Purrs to you, Jiggs and your human.

Kilkenny you are truly King of Your Street and Master of all you survey.
    I can see why Tubster Panther hear s the call of the wild and chooses to be outdoors, it his destiny as it is yours Kilkenny to be a hunter , and destroy those pesky rats.

And we know that you are a wonderful mentor to your companion Jiggs , and she couldnt have a better hero to look up to than her fearless , bold Kosmic Kilkenny!!!

Michael the Dream Cat, Miquelito the Little Orange Lion and the Orange Porch Cats all send an Owesome Orangie MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWW to Our Great Orange Hunter and Newest Cat Of the Day King Kilkenny!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Quote Originally Posted by luv my cats View Post
    I can tell by your ear you are a scrapper. Please be nice to Jiggs. Happy COTD Big Boy!
    Looks like we have a case of identity theft by.."CatDaddy".

Hello Kilkenny, Happy COTD to you! What a handsome, rugged orangeman you are
    Have fun hunting today and always be careful outdoors

Kilkenny what a gorgeous hunk of boy you are!!!

I bet girl kitties all over the world are swooning when they see your wonderful self on their computer screens. I hope you are being spoiled rotten today. You certainly deserve it.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Happy Cat of the Day to you, big boy What a handsome hunk you are Kilkenny, and quite the charmer, too! Dare I say you needn't utter a single word, in human or cat speak, to have your Mommy do your bidding? Clearly she's mere putty in your paws, except for maybe when it comes to allowing one of those coveted playdates with fursis Jiggs! But who knows...maybe with time you'll learn to play with a softer paw and a tad less ummm, enthusiasm! Your family's one lucky lot sweetheart, having a talented meecer, devoted companion and life loving best buddy in you, Kilkenny! What a guy! Hope you and your humans, and fursib Jiggs are all enjoying a fun packed day of celebration! Please have your Mom pass along a few extra cuddles and a kiss to you and Jiggs, from me!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi Kilkenny!
    Your story made me laugh! What a King you are! I had a kitty like you (but black and white), same ear, he often brought me presents and taught me cat speak

Happy COTD, and many kisses to you and your sister

Mr K!

Your story was funny! But be careful when you go outside...we don't want you to get even more battered - or heaven forbid - get hit by a car!
    Take care - you handsome redhead!

Hi kilkenny

HAPPY CAT OF THE DAY! YOU ARE TOTALLY HANDSOME DEAR!IT IS AWESOME TO LOOK AT HOW BEAUTIFUL YOUR EYES ARE. YOU ARE A REAL TAKE-CHARGE KIND OF A CAT THEN ? PATROLLING YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD/TERRITORY AND BEING SOOOO IN CONTROL! YOU ARE AN ANGEL AND I SEND YOU KISSES AND HEAD BUMPIES! SUSANSWATLIN518