Thread: Annie

Annie

Hi Annie......What a beautiful face to wake up to in the morning. You have the cutiest face. I would love to give you a hug. Have mom give you an extra hug today for me. Congratulations on DOTD. Have a Happy and Wonderful life.

A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Good morning and a very happy Dog of the Day to you, beautiful Annie! This life long, Labbie loving home is so happy to see a beautiful Lab like you up on the front page today! (That "cute/worried/confused" eyebrow expression, classic Lab)! I loved reading how you came to be named, sweet baby girl! What a wonderful way to commemorate such a special occasion...with your homecoming! I can just imagine the excitement on your then very young Mom's face, the moment she laid eyes on you, the first time she locked onto those beautiful brown eyes! Every family, every young person, should be so lucky as to grow up with a loyal and loving best friend such as you by their side! Sounds to me you're one of those "Velcro Labs," just happy to be stuck to your people, letting them know each and every day how much they mean to you! And it's clear your family loves you back, every bit as much! You're everything we Lab lovers cherish in your beloved breed...and more!

Thanks for starting my day off with a huge smile, Annie! Me and my Lab Star send along heartfelt congrats to you on you big day in the spotlight, with hopes that you're treated to lots of fun adventures today, everything your beautiful heart desires, and more! Hugs and kisses, woofs and wags, and endless belly rubs to you beautiful Annie, from me and my Lab Star!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Beautiful Annie

Oh, Annie, what a stunning beauty you are! You have that gorgeous light coloring, and those wonderfully soulful eyes that is so characteristic of Goldens. I wanted to tell you just how you took my breath away! I am very happy that you received the Dog of the Day award, and hope you have a fun filled, friend filled day with lots of love and a few treats thrown in!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Oh Annie, you are so smart! Leaning a bit on your Dad eh..........that did it - you found your forever home!

And are they ever lucky to have such a wonderful friend as you to live with them.

Hope you get lots of loving and some treats today.

Adorable Annie !!!!!

What a wonderful anniversary gift you are, Miss Annie Girl!!! Perfect name and so cute. You are absolutely gorgeous, sweetheart!! A wonderful family friend and companion. We can see that charming personality shining through. You do have beautiful eyes. Congrats on being our Saturday DOTD!! Please tell the family to plant some giant kisses in that precious facie today, from us, to celebrate. Happiness always!!!!

Love Daisy and Delilah in Sunny, Steamy Hot Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Hello Annie,

You are a beautiful Golden girl. I love the furrowed brow in your first
    picture. Looks like you are deep in thought. Congratulations on being
    honored as our special DOG OF THE DAY. Enjoy your day sweet girl.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

For annie

HI ANNIE-HAVE A GREAT DAY AS POOCH OF THE DAY! I AM A CAT LADY-BUT I APPRECIATE DOGS! PEACE TO ALL-SUSANSWATLIN518