Thread: Awesome Albert

Awesome Albert

Albert we know here that grey and white cats are very imperial cats- and you look the role very much.
    Just like with most emperors there is not only peace in your kingdom - talk about those birds. But mainly you are a good-natured sovereign and I am sure your servants know how to take care of you.
    Have a great day as Cat of the Day today and get yourself some extra treats and tummyrubs.

ALBERT THAT TRULY WAS A MAGNANIMOUS GESTURE TO OFFER YOU FAVORITE TOY TO NEWBIE GRACIE, IT TAKE A BIG CAT TO DO THAT, ONE WITH A GENEROUS SOUL, AND A KIND NATURE.

YOU ARE SUCH A HANDSOME PROUD CAT ALBERT, AND THE LOVE THAT YOU GURADANS HAVE FOR YOU SHOWS SO WELL, YET THERES A TWINLE IN YOUR EYES THAT SHOWS THAT YOU ARE A MELLOW FELLOW!!!

THE LUCKY FOUND PARADISE HOTEL CATS ALL SEND A SPECIAL FRIENDSHIP MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWW TO A VERY BIG HEARTED AND AWESOME CAT OF THE CAT ,ALL LOVING ALBERT WHO LIKE CASPER IS KIND TO EVERY LIVING CREATURE.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Albert how majestic (and handsome) you look in your photo!

How lucky that you and your mommy found each other. I'm so glad you have a happy loving family and home all your own now. I'm sure your siblings are thrilled to have you help them out and keep their ears clean too.

I hope you are all having a wonderfully fun day together.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Albert, you have the same name as one of the first cats I knew, my grandmother's black-and-white, who passed away more than 40 years ago. Don Juan and Zerlina are both VERY impressed that you can catch hummingbirds! They are SO fast and SO full of fight! Enjoy your special day with your special friends, both hoomin and feline.
    [b]"Virtue is triumphant only in theatrical productions." --The Mikado

What a beautiful boy you are Albert, and definitely one of the sweetest kitties on the planet! That heart of yours is as big as they come, made of 100% pure gold! Your humans, and all of your feline siblings, are so very blessed to have you in their lives, bringing them all so much joy, love and comfort! My heart melted as I read how you pushed that fave red feather of yours toward Gracie in the ultimate act of friendship and acceptance! You are truly an angel, heaven sent to your family! I hope you're enjoying a super fun and love filled Cat of the Day celebration, sweetheart! What a precious, most deserving honoree you are! Love, cuddles and kisses to you sweet Albert, and to Gracie and all of your furry siblings too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Sweetheart albert

YOU CERTAINLY ARE AWESOME!HAPPY CAT OF THE DAYI REALLY LOVE THE PART OF THE STORY WHERE YOU SHARE YOUR RED FEATHER TO MAKE A FRIEND! I ADORE YOUR PICTURE. WOW-HUMMINGBIRDS ARE FAST-IT'S AMAZING THAT YOU ARE ABLE TO GET AT THEM.SUPERCAT!LOL BIRDS ARE A TEMPTATION FOR ALL CATS BUT THEY ARE BETTER OFF IS WE LEAVE THEM ALONE. AS A CAT LADY I DO KNOW HOW THEY ARE FASCINATED BY BIRDS.IT IS ONLY NATURAL FOR THEM TO GO AFTER BIRDS. ALBERT IT SOUNDS LIKE YOU ARE VERY HELPFUL AROUND THE HOUSE-ESPECIALLY WITH YOUR HOUSEMATES BATHING! YOU SURELY ARE A PRIZE AND A PERFECT CAT OF THE DAY! GOD BLESS:SUSANSWATLIN518

Happy COTD to the most handsome little boy!!!!

How sweet of you to share your toys as a friendship gesture.. and how kind to help your fursibs to keep their ears shiny clean!!

I hope you, your fursibs and your humans are celebrating today, you deserve it just as you deserve to be our honored cat

Big hugs and kisses
    astrid

Albert, how precious that you share your toys ... that you tell your people when to pet you and bring them presents ... that you help with ear-washing. Please oh please be careful on your outdoor adventures, for I would not want anything to happen to you. I've enjoyed meeting you today, most fluffy, gorgeous, handsome kitty Albert! Happy Cat of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Awesome Albert!

You are such a pretty boy...and it's cool that you took Gracie - and other kitties - under your 'wing'...!
    You have a pretty face like my medium-haired boy, Whiskers!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	whiskers 2.1.JPG 
Views:	32 
Size:	194.8 KB 
ID:	42280   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	whiskers in a box.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	53.8 KB 
ID:	42281   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	whiskers II.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	80.6 KB 
ID:	42282  

Hello handsome Albert. What a pleasure it is to meet you and hear all about you. Aren't you a sweet boy, making sure that all the new arrivals are looked after and sparklingly clean.

Please have your purrson give you a big hug from me today, to celebrate your great honour. Congratulations!