Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Get married... or go hunting...

Get married... or go hunting...

Why choose when you can do both?

http://www.weau.com/home/headlines/39470517.html

Just don't get the boxes mixed up.

*Thanks Ashley*

I'd rather have a cheeseburger.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

LOL, Your title made me laugh out loud!

It's like poop or get off the pot?

I bet a LOT of women are going to get earrings this year! My husband would so be there.
    "We give dogs the time we can spare, the space we can spare and the love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made" - M. Facklam

"We are raised to honor all the wrong explorers and discoverers - thieves planting flags, murderers carrying crosses. Let us at last praise the colonizers of dreams."- P.S. Beagle

"All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Hilarious!! Doesn't surprise me one bit that it's from Eau Claire/Wisconsin. OY!
    LAURA {Human}, FRANNY {Boxer}, PEANUT, BUSTER, & NIBBLES {Rabbits}

Thanks Roxyluvsme13!

"The wind of heaven is that which blows between a horses' ears"- Arabian Proverb

OMG I find this to be horrible, horrible, horrible. This is assocating love with murder. At the very least of animals.
    How many of these people will pick up the gun and shot their husband or wife when the marriage turns sour?
    Like the earrrings baby? Here is another hole for the pretty cheating head of yours.
    Where is the backround check? Does this nut job even care?
    Yes that is what we need in this horrible economy, more guns to rob people with or shot our families when we have lost our jobs and our homes. Aren't we on the edge enough as it is. People are so desperate and getting more so every day.
    Instead of giving people a gun how about a free meal at a nice resturant which will help the economy.
    Or a gift certicate to a movie, book store, department store, grocery store? $300.00 buys a lot of food.
    How about a donation to your favorite charity in your name. Or money to a food bank or animal shelter?
    This makes me so sick.

Okay, make it a veggie burger.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Skip the earrings...

Marigold, I don't see anywhere in the article where it specifically said anything about hunting firearms. Firearms are fun when used in a safe LEGAL manner. I doubt anyone spending $400 on a pair of earrings is going to use the free gun in a crime.

Be wary of anyone paying cash though

Quote Originally Posted by Marigold2 View Post
    OMG I find this to be horrible, horrible, horrible. This is assocating love with murder. At the very least of animals.
    How many of these people will pick up the gun and shot their husband or wife when the marriage turns sour?
    Like the earrrings baby? Here is another hole for the pretty cheating head of yours.
    Yes that is what we need in this horrible economy, more guns to rob people with or shot our families when we have lost our jobs and our homes. Aren't we on the edge enough as it is. People are so desperate and getting more so every day.
    Instead of giving people a gun how about a free meal at a nice resturant which will help the economy.
    Or a gift certicate to a movie, book store, department store, grocery store? $300.00 buys a lot of food.
    How about a donation to your favorite charity in your name. Or money to a food bank or animal shelter?
    This makes me so sick.
    "Coo coo" "Coo coo"

"Unlike most of you, I am not a nut."

- Homer Simpson

"If the enemy opens the door, you must race in."

- Sun Tzu - Art of War

Check my pulse and give me meds I agree with Pucky
    don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die....

I have been frosted!

Thanks Kfamr for the signature!

Quote Originally Posted by caseysmom View Post
    Check my pulse and give me meds I agree with Pucky
    I am sure it won't last. So lets enjoy the moment. LOL

It IS almost Valentines day afterall.

"Unlike most of you, I am not a nut."

- Homer Simpson

"If the enemy opens the door, you must race in."

- Sun Tzu - Art of War

I can't even take Marigold's post seriously....wow...

Thanks Roxyluvsme13!

"The wind of heaven is that which blows between a horses' ears"- Arabian Proverb

I do like the "do both" option - if you substitute "go shooting" for hunting! I prefer shooting at targets than living things, thank you! But no one says what the guns are to be used for - heaven knows some would prefer to hang them over the mantel as 'decor' ... not my style, but hey!

I do hope they are doing background checks, but folks buying guns - or receiving them - should expect that.
    I've Been Frosted

Stores licensed to sell firearms are required by federal law to do background checks. Don't worry...the chances of an out-of-control (human) murderer walking away with a gun from this jewelery store are slim to none.

Background checks on people recieving the firearm as a gift are not done, b.g. checks are only done on the purchaser. It is obviously highly illegal to purchase a firearm for an individual who is not allowed to own one, due to a felony. If you are traced back to making the purchase you can expect to spend a long time in prision. If one is busted for owning a firearm illegally, all they have to do is enter the serial number found on the gun and BINGO they'll find out who bought it.

This "deal" is also a huge scam. The diamond earrings are only worth $100, however they jacked the price up to include a "free" gun - but really, you're paying for it.

Thanks Roxyluvsme13!

Quote Originally Posted by Marigold2 View Post
    This makes me so sick.

Simmer.

http://www.nbcactionnews.com/content...xdz0KCCFA.cspx

Zinn also said you do not need to be a resident of Wisconsin to get the free gun. However you must submit to a federal background check.
    Why do you think the marriage will go sour? Do you think all husbands cheat on their wives? Or all wives cheat on their husbands?

Hunting a deer could provide the family with a lot of food too...

*Thanks Ashley*