Thread: Alize *Pics & More*

Alize *Pics & More*

Alizé got hit by a car on the morning of the 14th, during the time Robin was in the hospital. The mail lady hit her.. She was driving very fast down our road, and didn't even stop to check on her. The speed limit is only 30, and she was going at least 45-50. She hit Alizé in the side of the head, and it kinda spun her around, and she was hit in her back right leg.. The post office said there was nothing they could do because it was my word against the ladies and she said she stopped.

They did surgery on her leg.. We were hoping for at least a clean break, but it was shattered.. So they put pins in, etc.
    Alizé always stays on the front porch and waits for me while I go get the mail, but for some reason that day she didn't.

I was trying to show that the side of her face was swollen.

***These pics below might be a little graphic to some.***

She has 25 staples in her leg.

Her feet, trying to show the bruising and the sores.. But the bruising didn't show up.

Just another look at scrapes and etc.

The day after her surgery, trying to show that she was standing up drinking..

*More pics coming from yesterday*

Since Alize got hit, she won't eat out of the bowl.. She won't eat at all unless I hand feed her..

My mom sayz I is a spoiled brat.

I'z not spoiled... I'z just pitiful.

Gimme tha food lady!

Yummy.

My mom sez I spoiled, and the liddle lady sez I iz a spoiled princess. She putted tha crown on me.

Look.. Tell tha kid to stop sqweezin my head.

This is whut I thinkz of u and dis stoopid crown.

Mebbe if I lookz really sad you will take it offs.

Liddle person, will youz takez it off?

*few more coming*

Dis iz the evil liddle person behind da crown..

http://s395.photobucket.com/albums/p...t=MVI_0257.flv

It's good to hear from you, Cori. I'm sorry it's under these circumstances. Poor Alize. She is so precious. I hope she recovers completely. You've been through so much lately and I'm so sorry. {{{{{HUGS}}}}} I'm keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Oh no poor Alize! I am sure the mail lady feels terrible. I will keep Alize in my thoughts and prayers that she makes a speedy recovery. ((((Alize))))) I am so relieved she'll be okay and up and walking normally again. Please give one of my favorite pups a gentle hug and kiss for me.
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

Ah, poor Alize! She sure has made a comeback though! I hope she recovers well from such a horrible accident.

Maybe it hurts her head to put it down to eat - or makes her feel dizzy. I would think getting hit in the head by a car might have some residue effect!
    But if she can get babied out of it, why ever not!

"That they may have a little peace, even the best
    dogs are compelled to snarl occasionally."
    --William Feather

Oh my goodness! This is horrible that it happened at all, but the timing is even worse. It looks like she is comfy and healing up nicely. And a little hand feeding isn't going to hurt.
    Hey Alize, that liddle person is very cute. I'm sure her and mom are taking very good care of you while you recover.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

OMG. I can't believe the mail lady denies it when you were standing there and watched it happen. That's horrible. Glad to hear she's doing good though. My RB Pepper was hit by a car before we adopted her and she just had a lame back leg for the rest of her LONG life. Never bothered her one bit.. Her previous owners didnt get her to the vet to have it set right.. GRRR.

I hope Alize is able to make a full recovery.

Bunny: BoxerxSheppard mix, Eli: Boxer, Treo: Boxer
    Zeke [RB]: RottweilerxAustrailian Cattle Dog mix

Oscar & Chloe: White's Tree Frogs, Kiwi & Wasabi: Green Tree Frogs
    I sell DVDs and other miscellaneous stuff on eBay!

Awwww Alizé..... that's a lots of ouwies.......! I hope that the lady who did this to you will get her punishment !!!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

poor baby.. hope she feels better soon...

too bad the lady didn´t stopped and too bad nothing can be done.....

gentle hugs to Alizé... such a pretty pretty girl... love the pitiful face... LOL how could anyone resist THAT face... awwww
    Corinna´s Christmas Card Swap ´06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365

That's horrible! I hope that mail lady is feeling horrible. I hope Alize has a speedy recovery. I think she is due for some spoiling after that.
    Owned by two little pastries!

REST IN PEACE GRACIE. NOT A DAY GOES BY THAT I DON'T MISS YOU.

Quote Originally Posted by luvofallhorses View Post
    Oh no poor Alize! I will keep Alize in my thoughts and prayers that she makes a speedy recovery. ((((Alize))))) Please give one of my favorite pups a gentle hug and kiss for me.
    For me, too!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678