Thread: I can't believe I missed my Whiz-Bang!!!!!

I can't believe I missed my Whiz-Bang!!!!!

Hi everyone! I am the proud owner of the September 3rd winner! We have been away for few days and, as fate would have it, away from my computer. I can't believe I missed my dogs day. I know I said just about all I needed to say about my pup, but to see him receive this honor does my heart good. My friend is to have a birthday party for her dog tommorrow and is THRILLED to have a celebrity coming! I am sorry for posting this a few days late and extend my congratulations to all other winners! I just wanted to say that a dogs trust, love and affection tell you anything and everything you need to know about a person! To feel your dog curled up against you sleeping, knowing full well that he/she trusts you with his life should be one of the greatest honors you (as owners and people) should ever receive! Again, congratulations!
    ...To know that one person has breathed easier because you existed..That is to have been successful!

Hi MTT! It's so extra special when the furparent of a DOTD honoree chimes in! Your Whiz Bang is such a sweetie! I'm sure for you and your family Whiz Bang is DOTD every day, so not to worry about missing his day!! Yes, he is now offically of celebrity status! Let the celebration continue!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~