Thread: Bayley

Bayley

You are a handsome dog, Bayley!! I knew a Ridgeback once named J.J., and he was sweet just like you!! You've got a pretty good thing going with the couch potato thing so take advantage! Congratulations on being selected Dog of the Day, handsome boy dog!
    Shannon, Boomer, and Sooner

Congrats to you Bayley on being picked as today's dog of the day!

I hope you get spoiled rotten today and get to go to the dog park with your doggie friends!
    ~Angie, Sierra & Buddy
    **Don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die!**

I suffer from multiple Shepherd syndrome

Bayley...What a handsome fellow you are. You do not look like you weigh
    105 lbs. Congratulations on DOTD. have a wonderful life.
    A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Hi, Bayley! You are a very handsome boy. Looks like you are really concentrating on something in this picture...could it be a treat? We know that look in our house Hope you have a great day celebrating how special you are. Enjoy the time with your family. Get lots of play time in with Missy and your cousins. Congrats on DOTD!

Oh Bayley, you are certainly such a handsome boy. With that face of yours, I bet you can get away with just about anything. You sound like an amazing dog, and it seems you lead a great life! I hope you get to spend your day getting even more spoiled and relaxing with those that love you.

Congratulations on being our DOTD, handsome!
    The Minions:
    {The Dog: Towser & Raiden} {The Cats: Khaith, Martha, Adelaide, Snowball, & Floki} {The Bird: Gir}

Greeting beautiful Bayley boy...awww, what a face! Let's hear it for all you canine couch potatoes out there...and suction cups! I've heard of love bugs like you being referred to as "velcro doggies" but never "suction cups!" Too cute, Bayley! Ridgies are such magnificent canines and what a fine representative of your breed you are Bayley, though it seems someone in your vaunted family trees seems to have substituted your breed's acclaimed athleticism gene with a suction cup Could life be any finer, what with all of that down time, snuggle and lap time, sharing treats with Dad, sleeping and playing with sis Missy...and of course walks, trips to the doggie park and oh, those cherished stops at AUNT LAURIE'S, paling around with your cousins Daisy Duke and Maddy Mae! You are one pampered pooch and deservedly so, Bayley! Any family would be proud to have a companion as beautiful, as lovable as you!!! Hope you and your pack, humans and furry, are all enjoying your Dog of the Day reign! Much love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Bayley!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi Bailey,

Your person says you love being around people and I would bet they love
    having you around too.You sound like a great companion & a big part of
    your family. Congrats going out to you today as our special & honored
    DOG OF THE DAY. Enjoy your special day sweetheart.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

What a great face you have, sweetie. It seems to be saying, "treats, did somebody say treats?" You sound like a very special boy, Bayley, and it sounds like you have a very nice family (both skin and fur) to play with and love. Congratulations, Bayley, on being our very handsome Dog of the Day.