Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: tattoos

tattoos

Hey, I've been wanting to get a tattoo for a while now, but I'm not sure where to get it at, I thought maybe my ankle or either like on my back kinda between my shoulders or either my lower back....I'm not sure, where do all you girls that have tattoos have them? and what do you have on your tattoo?? i'm just wondering what others have and like....thanks everyone!

Genny
    *Some people come into your life and quickly go, but some leave footprints on your heart and you are never the same*
    *We only fall so we can learn to pick ourselves back up*
    *Life is not measured by the amount of breaths we take but by those that take our breath away*
    *Life is made of millions of moments, but we live only one of these at a time. As we begin to change this moment we begin to change our lives*

There is a tattoo thread somewhere, but I'll post mine again.
    Mine is on the inside of my right ankle.

This tattoo has no meaning behind it. It's just a flower with leaves from a different flower. Dumb, I know.
    IF I were to get another tattoo I think I'd want it on my lower back. The place often referred as a "tramp stamp" . Or I'd want it on my hip in the front. But I will probably not ever get another one anyway. LOL
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

cool thanks!
    *Some people come into your life and quickly go, but some leave footprints on your heart and you are never the same*
    *Life is not measured by the amount of breaths we take but by those that take our breath away*
    *Life is made of millions of moments, but we live only one of these at a time. As we begin to change this moment we begin to change our lives*

I brought in a print of their actual paw prints and got it tattooed onto my forearm. I'm getting Keeva's soon.. either continuing on that arm, or on my other forearm. I'm also thinking about getting their portraits in black and grey placed on the other side of my arm and turning it into sleeves..

Kai [Sheltie], Kaedyn [Sheltie], Keeva [Malinois], Kwik [Malinois]

I am thinking about getting mine when I go home in a few weeks. If I can get an appointment I am getting a kitty paw print on the inside of both my wrist with my RB kitties name. One for Mytsi and the other for Lilith. I recently seen a tattoo on the inside of the wrist and loved how it looked so that's how I decided to get it there.

My rainbow bridge babies have forever left their paw prints on my heart.
    Lilith & Vixen, taken too soon. I love you always.

Signatures, avatars & blinkies if anyone wants one pm me with color,
    font and background preference and with pics and names of pets.

Lilith's Catster Page Vixen's Catster Page

Vote for my furry ones on the cat & dog channels
    Vixen, Bella, Vega, Frost, Phoenix & Artica

I have a dragon on my upper, right arm...

AMADEUS AUGUSTUS SEBASTIAN THEODORE

wow all those are really cool,
    binka nugget, i love how you did the actual paw prints of your dogs, that's neat!

i thought maybe some kind of flower or either some kind of symbol that means something....but i don't know what yet.....

If you want a flower you could always get your birth flower, that way it has some meaning too.
    See ALL my pets here
    Dogs:Pixie.Shrek
    Cats:Milo.Duck.Hank.Molly.Zoe

R.I.P:Thunder.Rockee

I have 5. Never say you'll never get another one. I said that after my first. All of mine are on my legs. The most recent one is a cover up. Done 2 weeks ago. I don't have any pics of it. It's located on my thigh.

Outside of left ankle

On outside calf of left leg

Outside of right ankle

Inside right ankle

I have a ladybug on my right shoulder and 3 paw prints on the outside of my left calf.
    - Kari
    skin kids- Nathan, Topher, & Lilla

Yes there is a Thread of Tats out somewhere.. But here is mine..

My Tiger Rose

My Pegasus

My Dragon Fly with Global Wings

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

I myself do not have any tattoos, but I might want to get one someday... but my cousin is a tattoo artist, and he's COVERED. My other cousins (his siblings) have tattoos, as well as his parents. But my aunt & uncle are not as extreme. My aunt has one on her ankel, of a flower (I forgot what kind of flower) and the breast cancer ribbon, and one flower for my nana, my other aunt, and a friend. All who have had breast cancer.
    Pointless reply, I know, but I just thought I would share.

Kaitlyn (the human)
    Sadie & Rita (Forever in Our Hearts) (the Labbies)

I've got a horse tattoo on each upper arm. Here's the one I drew

And I've got an angel dog on one ankle. I'm going to get one of Duke done for my other ankle. I'm going to have a rainbow behind him (to signify the RB), he'll be in his play bow position on top of his name done in graffiti type letters. Can you tell I've thought it out a lot? I can't wait to get it done. It will be after Christmas and I'll be sure to put it here. I've also got one that I want to get done on my back in memory of my sweetheart Brian. I've got it made, just need to get it done.

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06

I have a sun/moon on my outer left ankle, a moon/stars with my husband's and son's names on my outer right ankle, a dragonfly on my lower back, a Celtic symbol for The Morrigan (basically, ravens) between my shoulder blades, and a yin/yang on my right pinkie finger.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ShannaTattoo1.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	11.5 KB 
ID:	38090   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TattooSunMoon.JPG 
Views:	52 
Size:	21.8 KB 
ID:	38091   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TattooRaven.JPG 
Views:	58 
Size:	24.7 KB 
ID:	38092   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TattooDragonfly.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	20.7 KB 
ID:	38093  
    "We give dogs the time we can spare, the space we can spare and the love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made" - M. Facklam

"We are raised to honor all the wrong explorers and discoverers - thieves planting flags, murderers carrying crosses. Let us at last praise the colonizers of dreams."- P.S. Beagle

"All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king." - J.R.R. Tolkien

My friend has a Dolphin in the right side of her neck in color, she has a Dolphin in her lower back again color, she has a moon and star in her ankle black and white. Ive always wanted a tatoo. But i want something i wont regret in the long run. I want something small to start with. I was thinking a small Scottie in my ankle.
    Biscotties, the perfect companion for your latte.
    I love my girls Nena & Lola, there just perfect.