Thread: Zoe

Zoe

You are so beautiful. Your face reminds me of my dog "Oreo" who is an Australian Shepard. I am very happy that you found a family who knows your needs and the love that you desire to become part of a great family.

Congratulations

Zoe,
    Congratulations for being today's dog. And a big THANK YOU to your parents for having the patience and love to find the wonderful dog that is you. Enjoy your day.
    Gail & Abby Rotten Dog
    http://dogoftheday.com/archive/2007/February/08.html
    My goal in life is to be the kind of person my dog thinks I am.

Zoe Dog Looks Like My Pepper

Pepper is a Louisiana cathoula leopard dog (state dog of Louisiana.) Check it out ont he net do aserach and you will see many of the same things webbed feet between toes and neck skin below ears is loose nad lots of fur on th eback of the hind legs. They are extremely loyal dogs.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

My Zoe

Hey Thank all of you for the nice comments about our girl We love her. She know shares her home with two Shelties brothers. She lost her sister our beloved border collie Mix to Renal failure. She still goes under our bed and crys, they used to sleep under there together. We have saw pictures of Cathoula dogs and believed she has a lot of their looks. I can see simularities with her and Pepper

Hey

This may sound strange, but we might possibly have a litter mate or sibling of Zoe. We adopted Lily (previsouly named Akira by first owner) from the Hancock County Shelter in West Virginia in January. They are not sure how old she is. She was not well socialized, but is coming along nicely with lots and lots of patience. She adores our year old basset hound and they are best buddies.

We have no idea what breeds Lily is either. As soon as I figure out how to post a pic on here I will.