Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "I really think a lot of this pedophilia hysteria is overblown."

"I really think a lot of this pedophilia hysteria is overblown."

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,262700,00.html

SEATTLE — A Web site created by a pedophile is a virtual "how-to" manual, complete with the best places in western Washington state to see little girls, and tips on how to avoid getting caught by the police.
    More details at the link.

This guy is as bad as a pedophile.

Note: The TITLE of this thread is NOT my opinion on the matter whatsoever. It is a quote by this being that created this website.

My god that is so disturbing!!!
    Maggie,

I didn't slap you, I just high fived your Face!
    I've Been Boo'd!!

Thank you critter crazy.. I am just speachless.. To think this is questioned of being overblown.. I just want to throwup now..
    Quote Originally Posted by critter crazy
    My god that is so disturbing!!!

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

The scary part about this is that the police aren't doing anything to close it down. Disgusting.

I read that too.. Just wait till something happens to one of their children.. Then I will bet they will do something.. Disgusting that this is the only solution..
    Quote Originally Posted by mike001
    The scary part about this is that the police aren't doing anything to close it down. Disgusting.

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

At least the internet company has closed the site and is investigating it. More than the police have done.

I hope they find something illegal, and THEN the police can get involved.

This guy said it has to be "consensual". BETWEEN AN ADULT AND A 3 - 11 YEAR-OLD???? GET REAL!!!!!

I hope he can be sent for a psych examination. At the least.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

The scary part is that phedophiles don't think they are doing anything wrong. They think that they just 'love' children, and they honestly don't see a problem with it. It's extremely difficult to rehabilitate a phedophile when they think that what they are doing is just fine. This gets me so upset.....

The inaction of the police has legal precedence.

Thank the ACLU and their lawsuit over NAMBLA.
    The one eyed man in the kingdom of the blind wasn't king, he was stoned for seeing light.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady's Human
    The inaction of the police has legal precedence.

Thank the ACLU and their lawsuit over NAMBLA.

Exactly - talk about a disgusting organization

10. I was disgusted by the communication that congressperson, Mark Foley, sent to 16 and 17 year old boys (not the ones they showed on the news....the ones that were too gross to have on the evening news...) and what has happened to him??? Goes into rehab and everybody foregets about it!

ES,

What disgusts me about the Foley case is that Congress appears to have completely forgotten about it.

I'd be willing to bet a fair chunk of the populace has not. (Then again I am prone to giving people too much credit at times)
    The one eyed man in the kingdom of the blind wasn't king, he was stoned for seeing light.

12. Quote Originally Posted by Lady's Human
    ES,

What disgusts me about the Foley case is that Congress appears to have completely forgotten about it.

I'd be willing to bet a fair chunk of the populace has not. (Then again I am prone to giving people too much credit at times)

I would take that bet...yesterday's news....and congress would very much HOPE it is completely forgotten.

After all...there are more important things for the populace to think about...like Anna Nicole Smith!

One of our local radio hosts has a "Welcome wagon for pedophiles" as part of his morning muckraking.This morning he was talking about a person who was convicted of first degree sexual assault on a 12 y/o girl in November and has been released from prison after only four months. Pedophilia evidently isn't too much of a concern for most unless a particularly lewd case is in the news. THEN people get into an uproar about it.

I like his ditty for pedophiles, but I won't post it here.

so, i've got to ask...how come some parents/friends/neighbors in a group go out to the sites listed and try photographing and shaming those men who show up to 'use' the site?
    joyce who has princess peanut, spokesdog for the catpack, mojo, magic, kira and squirty, members of the catpack, angel duke, a good dog who is missed and angel alex the wonder dog, handsome prince.

Hard to photograph someone using a website.