Thread: Holiday Photos in PEI

Holiday Photos in PEI

Buttons - 10yr old Tea Cup Poodle

Me & a stuffed Moose

Dad & the crazy rabbit fur hat LOL He got that casue he shovels snow for the condo

Grandma & the Pug purse we bought her lol The purse is larger then Buttons LOL

Grandma holding a cool "Beware of Dog" pillow

My sister Cristine & the Tigger ordament I got her

The Turkey!!!!

Buttons waiting for food to fall onto the floor lol

Here are pictures I took driving around the boardwalk. I Love the size of the Crows & Sea Gulls, so I took many of them lol

San Francisco, CA, where life is happy and gay!
    Great pics! What's PEI?

Little Ms. Mitzi Mitts
    Our Photo Albums are
    Here and Here
    In memory of my beloved fur children, Goldie, Mishi and Mitzi.
    Rest in peace and play hard at the Rainbow Bridge.
    Goldie: 9/5/88 - 4/10/03
    Mishi: with us from 5/5/03 - 7/13/07
    Mitzi: with us from 4/19/03 - 1/23/10

Quote Originally Posted by RedHedd
    Great pics! What's PEI?
    PEI is Canada's smallest Province.
    PEI stands for "Prince Edward Island".

I attached a photo of Canada & the USA. I pointed out 2 spots. Where I live & where PEI is.

You look a lot like your dad

Quote Originally Posted by TamanduaGirl
    You look a lot like your dad
    Ya I know I even have some red in my hair & I got his lack of height, but I'm still the tallest in the family(by a hair)

Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas. Good food , family & presents. Great pictures of your family. Glad you had a good
    time. Does the cute poodle belong to your Grandma?
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by lizbud
    Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas. Good food , family & presents. Great pictures of your family. Glad you had a good
    time. Does the cute poodle belong to your Grandma?
    Buttons belongs to my grandma, but dad lives with grandma to take care of her. She got him when grandpa was dying in the hospital. She use to put him into her purse(as a puppy he was super tiny) & sneek him in to see grandpa.
    Buttons still acts like a puppy, even though he has only 4 teeth left hehe. He thinks hes a big scary dog. He tried to take on Zeke 2 summers ago lol Poor Zeke didn't know what to do, play or step on it to shut it up lol... My old dog Max would get fed up with Buttons & would kick him lol or pick up a toy, lay down & watch buttons try to pull it out of his mouth lol Max's head was larger then buttons whole body

I know that area very well. It's about 5 minutes from my house. I love it. I often take the dogs down there in the evening (summer) and just sit at the rocks and listen to the water. I love it.

If I wasn't feeling so down, I would have loved to get together, Jess.

My babies: Josie, Zeke, Kiba, Shadow (AKA Butter)

Quote Originally Posted by king2005
    PEI is Canada's smallest Province.
    PEI stands for "Prince Edward Island".

I attached a photo of Canada & the USA. I pointed out 2 spots. Where I live & where PEI is.
    This is why Audrey never has PT meetings on PEI.

No worries. I figured you were busy with family & thats why I never tried to setup anything. I have also been over stressed, so I don't think i would have been much fun anyway.

How long are you here for? I'm going through hard times right now. Maybe next time?

Quote Originally Posted by slleipnir
    How long are you here for? I'm going through hard times right now. Maybe next time?
    I arrived Dec 23ed & left Jan 1st...

Yesterday sucked big time, my stupid K5 broke, so I had no music on the way home...Ontario time(1hr behind PEI time) I got onto the plane about 8am & arrived in Toronto at about 3pm... I got to visit 4 provinces All because the travel agent messed up!!! Which ment my sister & I had to split up in Halifax & take different planes to different places...

I went
    C-town >Halifax >Montreal >Toronto

My sister went
    C-town >Halifax >Ottawa (first class.. bugger!!!) >Toronto.. then bused to Kingston(where she lives).

I'll be in PEI in 2 summers time. I'll try to plan to stay down for 2 weeks, so that'll give us plenty of time to hook up.

If you want we can bring your dogs to my uncles cottage (he sold the new one for a pretty penny last summer) & let them run & play on the beach... When I was there 2 summers ago, I was the only person on the beach for the whole week!! There are very few cottages & most the people are older, so they stay off the beach. There is also a nice sized field the pups can run in.

If you know the restaraunt called the Blue Goose (I swear I have that right), thats at the end of the dirt road that leads to our cottage. Helpful aren't I lol