Thread: Daaaaad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Daaaaad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah..... Well heres a story.... I was just finishing up the sand dollar i did for Amy... outside spraying gloss on it. Simba was outside befor me and as i was spraying it, he jumped onthe grill(hich is a BIG nono!) So i figured maybe there was a lizzard that had crawled up there... I opened the grill ....and....... there was a rat!!!!!!!! I slammed the grill shut...paused for a second... and screamed DAAAAAAAAADD!!!!!!! i ran into the garage were my dad was and said dddddadd theres a rat!!!!! he came running (er.. walking) he grabbed the broom... i grabbed Simba and went inside the porch with him.... my dad opened the grill.. the rat took off. It was a cute rat... but the fact that its A RAT scares me. We put d-con out (out of reach for Sim) This little pest has been eating our tomatos!!!! One day.. we'll see a ripe tomato almost ready to pick.. the next its gone!!!

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

Oh, no! I'm scared of rats, too! They scare me! I'm glad everyone's ok, though!

Kaitlyn (the human)
    Sadie & Rita (Forever in Our Hearts) (the Labbies)

oh what a little bugger
    click-> my wonderful pets!
    featuringPaige, my new angora hamster!

Ok I think rats are cute, but I wouldn't want to run into one like that! What a strange place for it to be hiding! I think it would freak me out too.

I can handle tame rats, but wild rats are quite another thing! Would have scared me to death too!

We Mark and I were first married (almost 16 yrs ago!) our first house (in town) had a basement and a little toilet, the house was really old. Anyway, there was no running water in the toilet, and the lid was up. We didn't think anything about it, and one day we were in the basement and for some reason Mark looked in that little room, there were rat droppings, GROSS!!! Well, he first put the lid down and put cement blocks on it, they tried to chew their way through the wood toilet seat (thank god they never got out of that little room into the house, or I would have died!)! So finally we had to pour cement down the toilet! I had never heard of rats in town! But then again, it wasn't that nice of a neighborhood (that's the reason we left!) Now all I can say is

"I LOVE THE COUNTRY LIFE!!!"

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

EEEKKKK!!!! That would freak me out too!

I like the tame ones, but wild ones need to stay in the wild. Not in our grills.
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

LOL.. I think rats are very cute! But a wild one? Eh, still cute, but.. yeah.. if I saw a rat like that in a grill, I'd be freaked out. I'll have Anna or Rosie go and kill it They'll be heroes for a day. hehe. - Rachel
    You're the one sure thing I've found so you better stick around...
    Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful man that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

Rats creep me out..which is weird cause I am okay with mice....In our haunted house I want to do a rat room because we like to use common phobias...we've done spiders, clowns, etc...but to me rats are much much worse....esp. if you can hear and not see them!

Eeeeek!!! I would have flipped!!

I never liked rats til we got a pet one (R.I.P Tsunami, the coolest rat ever!) but wild ones still gross me out. I can't handle mice (probably goes back to when my family used to go up to our cabin in the mountains and there'd always be little baby blind, bald mice in our drawers. ew)...

I can't really handle roaches or moths or anything that I can't ... control. I don't want to be screaming:
    IT'S IN MY HAIR!!!!!!!!!

ha.

Aww I like rats :] their cute! It'd be freaked that something jumped outta no where, but then I'd just shoo it off with a broom or something..I'm weird, I know lol. My mom said a "rat" got into her work once, and she got the janitor person or whatever you call them ppl to come down, and he was a flipped as her..It turned out to be a squirrel, but she works in a bar and it was open at the time

My babies: Josie, Zeke, Kiba, Shadow (AKA Butter)