Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ritzy's weekend adventures

Ritzy's weekend adventures

First, I heard that some famous hooman gurl singer was going to be spokesperson for Skechers.....but I'm testing their shoe boxes

Pepsi liked me so much, I'm guessing they will love me at Skechers..

Next, I engaged in a little sport called "sumo-shoe-boxing"....for those of my fans who remember my infamous pose, here I am practicing it inside a shoe box...

Next, I found a new toy, but it came with some glass covering....couldn't get to it....I named it "Godzilla Jr"

Here's a close up of "Godzee" as I call him

Sunday: It rained today...and Godzee is nowhere to be seen, so I'm just sitting here looking pretty for my fans.
    "Everything is better when Ritz sits on it......or in it"

Originally posted by tuxluvr

Sunday: It rained today...and Godzee is nowhere to be seen, so I'm just sitting here looking pretty for my fans.
    Oh Ritzy and your fans do love you so much!!!
    What an amazing weekend you're having and that "Godzee" is such a nice surprise!!!(Maybe Godzee has found out that "Catzilla" is even more dangerous than a small-sized "Godzilla"?!)

Hope you'll fully enjoy your Sunday!!!
    You have learned enough to see that cats are much like you and me. ( T.S. Eliot)

Originally posted by bisi.cat
    Oh Ritzy and your fans do love you so much!!!
    What an amazing weekend you're having and that "Godzee" is such a nice surprise!!!(Maybe Godzee has found out that "Catzilla" is even more dangerous than a small-sized "Godzilla"?!)

Hope you'll fully enjoy your Sunday!!!
    Hey, bisi n Nellie - Ritzee heer....I just read your post and boy am I miffed! De only peeplz that callz me "Catzilla" live at that place meowmie calls the "veturnarrian"....and I'm gessin that big yellow cat dat lives there has been spredding roomors about me to the kitty press! ....and maybe because I'm so mean to the vet man...but dat's no xscuse fur tellin tails on me!

Wait til I see that Vet again....I'lll, i'lll...wait, I don't want to go to the vet....I didn't really say that....never mind.....ritzeeee

Bisi - Ritzy's mom here - Ilaughed out loud at your post because we actually call Ritz "Catzilla" when we take her to the vets....I spend the whole vet appointment apologizing for her...and I think, like Edwina, she has one of those "stickers" on her chart that identifies her as having an "unsavory demeanor".
    Last edited by tuxluvr; 09-14-2003 at 10:17 AM.

"Press?!" No Ritzy, word hasn't spread over here, yet...and of course my meowmie didn't intent to hurt your feelings...after all I think "Catzilla" isn't too bad, because the staff at my V-E-T always thinks I'm a MALE: "Look at that CHUBBY Orangie BOY!" ..."CHUBBY BOY???"...that makes me sooooo mad...last time I went furious with them...I hope they've forgotten, because next week I've an appointment...
    You have learned enough to see that cats are much like you and me. ( T.S. Eliot)

identifies her as having an "unsavory demeanor
    Ahem....Edwina prefers to think of that as "strong personality!"

However did you find a lizard in Indiana???????

Fab job of looking fabulous for your fans....including me!

"Strong personality" -even I think I have to show that when I have to see the doctor. Who knows what they are planning to do to you?

Ritzy, your fan club: count me in

Originally posted by Edwina's Secretary
    Ahem....Edwina prefers to think of that as "strong personality!"

However did you find a lizard in Indiana???????

Fab job of looking fabulous for your fans....including me!

The lizard sort of found us....and has been around ever since I put a flowerpot garden on our back deck. I think "Godzee" has a special taste for some of the bugs and also likes the shady dirt...then the patio screen is a nice place to catch a few rays.

When I was growing up in southern INdiana, we would occasionally see lizards like this...some of them would get to be 6-9 inches long. I never saw anyagain until I put my flower garden on the deck.

Ritzi, your new friend is very colorful--how fun!

Hugs to my fav. blk/wht kitty girl!

I always love seeing photos of the beautiful Ritzy.
    I really love the "sumo-shoe-boxing" photo.

Speaking of Catzilla, my kids have a book called Kat Kong that has Ritzy's twin in it! Check out the link.

more info here, you can even print out pictures to color!
    http://www.pilkey.com/bookview.php?id=14
    RIP sweet Samantha
    6/26/88-8/28/08
    ----------------------------

Milly & Izzy

Originally posted by bisi.cat
    "Press?!" No Ritzy, word hasn't spread over here, yet...and of course my meowmie didn't intent to hurt your feelings...after all I think "Catzilla" isn't too bad, because the staff at my V-E-T always thinks I'm a MALE: "Look at that CHUBBY Orangie BOY!" ..."CHUBBY BOY???"...that makes me sooooo mad...last time I went furious with them...I hope they've forgotten, because next week I've an appointment...
    Hi nellie - don't pay those silly peoples no never mind! They just don't understand us "ladies of dimension".... I am often mistaken for a boy kitty too....and a little secret, you don'w want the V.E.T. to forget...cuz I found if you make a pretty good fuss, you get a lot more huggies and lovies when you get back home...

Originally posted by Vermontcat
    I always love seeing photos of the beautiful Ritzy.
    I really love the "sumo-shoe-boxing" photo.

Speaking of Catzilla, my kids have a book called Kat Kong that has Ritzy's twin in it! Check out the link.

more info here, you can even print out pictures to color!
    http://www.pilkey.com/bookview.php?id=14

Now that was cute! And the following excerpt from the site - obviously Blueberry is a "tux after my own heart"....TUXIETUDE RULES!

from the site

"Blueberry is a sweet, occasionally grumpy, but always lovable cat. She does, however, sometimes have a nasty, evil look about her. That night, she was looking down at me with one of those menacing looks, and I suspected that she might be jealous that I was writing a book about the family dog, but not one about her.

So I quickly scribbled the words 'Kat Kong' "

I thought you would like that link.
    You can zoom in on some of the sample pages of the book too if you want.
    You can also check out his other books on that site and find Dogzilla which looks pretty cute too.
    For some reason I kept thinking that the cat book was named Catzilla but it was Kat Kong instead.
    I agree that Blueberry sounds a lot like Ritzy!
    I too love tuxies and their Tuxietude!
    RIP sweet Samantha
    6/26/88-8/28/08
    ----------------------------

Milly & Izzy

Oh, dear Ritzy, I am your forever fan! A cat with a French manicure, could there be anything more beautiful?

Originally posted by tuxluvr
    ....and a little secret, you don't want the V.E.T. to forget...cuz I found if you make a pretty good fuss, you get a lot more huggies and lovies when you get back home...
    Ritzy, I'll keep that in mind, cuz I'm going to the V E T on tuesday for a vaccination.

Your admirer,
    Fister

Ritzy, you look absolutely gorgeous in your new shoe box!

Your forever fan,

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Ritzy you look so beautiful! I love Godzilla Jr.
    I've been Defrosted!

Thanks for the great signature Kay!