Thread: Fister follows the building progress

Fister follows the building progress

It was decided that we needed the roof changed where I live, so people on the top floors have been allowed to build upwards to get some extra space. Fister likes to sit and watch how the building work progresses. I'm am sure he will have a lot of comments and be a good supervisor when they put up the scaffolds over here!

This is how it started last year in June.

After a few months, it looked like this.

Then they came a bit closer - opposite me.

And they’re almost done with that building now.

They have now put the balcony’s up.

Uhh, I'm dreading the time they start here!!

Here's the curious boy.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Dear Buddy-boy Fister -

Youse know....I have lots of experince supervising des construction guys. Youse got to stay on 'em all the time.....or dese lazy b&^$&^ will slack off like dere's no tomorrow!

Looks like youse are doing a great job. Keep up the good work and gives me a call if I can help....

Constructively,

Eddie

Eddie, if only you were here with me ... I think we could scare them enough to go away! You won't believe the noise!! Why do builders always have to do the noisy things in the morning!!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Looks great!! So where is your place? In another building just next to this one?
    Fister, you are doing a great job by supervising these works!! Tell them to be quiet in the early hours, cause you and your meowmie need your beauty sleeps!!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Will Fister have a balcony? Somehow that worries me!!!

I'm sure he will be a great supervisor though!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!

Lut, my building looks exactly the same. If you look at the first picture, you can see the corner clearly. I have one window to the left of the corner and 5 to right - that is three rooms. Glad I have most rooms facing the wide street. Believe it or not, but I'm up quite early these days, still it's very annoying if they start any noisy work half an hour before!

MOFF, No Fister will NOT have a balcony, as we're only one flight of stairs up - however the thing on the scaffold where the workmen will walk from floor to floor, will probably be right outside my window. He could be tempted to out there, if the window is open, so I hope it will be during the winter here - also because of the dirt.

Quote Originally Posted by Randi

MOFF, No Fister will NOT have a balcony, as we're only one flight of stairs up - however the thing on the scaffold where the workmen will walk from floor to floor, will probably be right outside my window. He could be tempted to out there, if the window is open, so I hope it will be during the winter here - also because of the dirt.
    I kept having visions of Fister disappearing over the side of a balcony, so I'm glad he won't have one. Still, Fister, no scafold walking please!!! Just supervise from behind the closed window. What would PT do without you?
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    MY BLESSINGS:
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!

You seem to have things pretty well under control there, Fister. Good job!

Fister I am so glad you are supervising that kind of work: how could they ever do it without you.

Randi: It's an international thing: constructors have to make as much noise at 7 a.m. as they can so you'll be happy when they have breakfast between 8 and 9.30

I LOVE this picture Randi!

What a handsome boy! It's obvious that Fister is taking his job as construction foreman very seriously. Is Fister frightened of loud noises? I shudder to think how my boys would react to that. They would probably live in the basement until the noise stopped. Several years ago, when we had carpet installed, both boys hid and never came out until about 7 hrs. after the installers left.

What a great supervisor! Randi, at least you know the work that is done near your place will be done correctly with such an observant supervisor on duty.
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl