Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ack!

Ack!

Whyyyyy do I torture myself by looking at rescue group websites before I go to sleep?? I have gone to bed 5 times in the past hour but jumped back out and keep returning to look at this one dog in particular who just happens to be located near me. Hmmm....

http://www.mixbreedrescue.com/topper.htm
    Alyson
    Shiloh, Reece, Lolly, Skylar
    and fosters Snickers, Missy, Magic, Merlin, Maya

AWWWWWWWWWW Topper,,,,
    You are such a pretty boy!!!
    **hugs from me Tinky and Jupiter**
    GOOD LUCK TOPPER BOY ON FINDING A FOREVER HOME!!!

Aly I can't blame you for looking at him over and over what a sweet puppy!!
    [CENTER]

Alden is here!!
    7/6/2006 - 9 pounds 9 ounces 22 inches

Tinky

And look at this face!!!

http://www.mixbreedrescue.com/grace.htm
    Alyson
    Shiloh, Reece, Lolly, Skylar
    and fosters Snickers, Missy, Magic, Merlin, Maya

OMG, Aly, what a sweetheart of a dog Topper sounds like--a real diamond in the rough! The poor guy can't get a break though, what with his nervousness and all. And I bet a Shepherd/Golden cross would make a WONDERFUL addition to your home!!
    Maybe you're his angel?

The hairy kids' photo album

Animals share with us the privilege of having a soul.
    -Pythagoras

That puppy needs a pair of Angel wings (she looks just like a little doggy angel,,, espically the last pic, the close up of her face) ...... AND HER NAME IS GRACE!!!!! What a sweet angel face **hugs to you Grace you are one beautiful, beautiful girl** GOOD LUCK TO YOU TOO FOR FINDING A FOREVER HOME!!!!!
    [CENTER]

Alden is here!!
    7/6/2006 - 9 pounds 9 ounces 22 inches

Tinky

Former User Guest
    I went to see those puppies, and FYI, I want them all
    but seriously, I wish good luck to all the puppies and adult doggies, and I hope they find good forever homes!

I understand you Aly. My office relocated a couple of weeks ago and in the square next to it 3 times a week there is a little stand of the National Dogs Protection League. They have books full of photos (people are not very computer oriented over here) of both dogs and cats available for adoption. And you guessed it, every time I pass it I of course have to have a look. It's torture knowing that there are so many out there that need a home and not being able to take any more home for the time being. I often give a donation for food and vet bills, but it's not the same.

I can understand the torture aly...what beauties. I went to the webpage and made it one of my favorites. I think it's great that there is a place out there dedicated to mixed breed rescue!! Btw...we have 15 now.

Don't buy while shelter dogs die!!

Ohhh..

I wish I could have one of those doggies! If I had the room and the time to spend, I'd have a ton of dogs! That's why I just can't bring myself to go to the shelters

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Aly, I love Topper! But you knew I would! I'm a sucker for dogs that look just like that! I need to buy a house of my own with a big fenced in yard so Duncan can have some brothers and sisters! I do the same thing you do...I look at pictures and read stories of dogs for adoption all day long and then go home feeling helpless! That's why people like YOU are my heros!! Topper will find a wonderful home (if you don't take him! HINT HINT!!).
    And Grace's face does look just like an angel! What a cutie-patootie!

I LOVE Grace!!!! She is truly an angel!!!

Topper is a beauty. I love the Golden/Shepherd mix as they both shine through. I pray he finds a forever home soon with a family that will love him as much as his foster family apparently does!

Topper is my kind of dog! I like the kind that wants to be with me all the time (like my Lilly). Oh, Aly, this sounds like such a good rescue group. I do hope that Topper and Grace will find perfect homes.

Logan

AWWWWW....both of them are so cute!!! It really would be hard for me not to want to bring them all home with me!! I'm always looking at the websites of all the local shelters here, and I'm always seeing so many cuties looking for homes I've even seen some with the perfect personality to fit into my home, but I still feel like I'm not home enough to give a dog enough attention! I'm hoping I'll work something out soon!! At least I'll probably look into volunteering at a shelter near my home on the weekends where this gorgeous girl is available!

Oh, and psssst....Duncan....

Talk about a twin bro!! LOL

Such adorable dogs!!! All of them!! I hope they find forever homes soon.