Thread: Fabulous Fiona!

Fabulous Fiona!

Dearest Fiona, a.k.a. Princess, you are fabulous indeed, a stunning Tuxedo lady! You're absolutely adorable in those great photos, and thank you for sharing them with us. Your dear Meowmie is justifiably proud of you and how photogenic you are. You certainly have the art of relaxation down, don't you, on the polished wood floor, on the couch back.. And what a lovely shot of you and Meowmie gazing at each other and exchanging kisses! Then, for a bit of adventure, you're standing up on top of the refrigerator, perhaps measuring the doorway height? You're right at home, so content, in all the pictures. The love you and Meowmie share shines through beautifully. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Brooklyn to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Meowmie will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You greet Meowmie with welcoming meows when she comes home. You kiss her goodnight at bedtime. Each morning you awaken her with purrs, then lead her to the bathroom and wait for her in the sink. You like to eat with her, especially fruit and yogurt. You're full of energy, and you have fun running around the apartment, especially in the mornings. You enjoy playing with her clothing and shoes, and you even fell asleep in her boot once! You're a lovely girl, and you and she love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Fiona, on being chosen Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Meowmie and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats and a special serving of fruits and yogurt!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Fabulous Fiona!

Greetings, Princess Fiona! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart!

What a gorgeous, oh so photgenic, Tuxie girl you are, Fiona! I'm loving your photos, Fiona! Talk about worthy of the title supermodel! That shot of you atop the frig is so, um...feline! (Yes, we see you!
    ) And that pic of you and your lovely Mom sharing a kiss is over the moon heart-melting!

How blessed your Mommy was, the day she adopted you, Fiona, opening up her home and heart to one EXTRA special, sweet and loving girl! In looks, purrsonality and heart you're pure puffection on 4 paws, bringing so much joy, love and laughter to your Mom's life!

Every time when I come home I hear her meowing behind the door while I open it. Every night she comes to my bed to kiss me. Each morning she wakes me up with her purring, leads me to bathroom and waits for me in the sink.
    A human couldn't hope for more in a kitty daughter, Fiona! From sun up until sundown, each and every day of the year, you're there for your Mom and she for you! What a beautful bond of love you share, what a terrific team you two make; better together, best friends and soulmates for life!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today has been such a treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...sharing some yogurt and fruit with your Mom, zooming about the apartment followed by a nice snooze atop your sofa! And tonight, after greeting her at the door, the two of sharing a warm and cozy evening, sharing bunches of cuddles and kisses! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, precious Fiona, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Sweet Fiona!

What a beautiful lady you are, Miss Fiona! I smiled as I read about how you are "kitty alarm clock" to your person each morning with sweet purrs! And that you end the day together with kisses In between, you have all sorts of fun going to the top of the refrigerator (!), zooming, then taking a little nap. Purrrrr-fect!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to pretty Fiona!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678