Thread: Monsieur Pantalons

Monsieur Pantalons

Dear Monsieur Pantalons, what a gorgeous Maine Coon boy you were in life, and now a glorious kitty angel. You look so soft in all of your incredible fluffiness, and your face is so sweet with those looong whiskers and your green eyes.
    My favorite picture is you lounging in the catnip, what a perfect spot.
    Your human's tribute brought tears to my eyes. You had an incredibly adventurous life, and you were loved by so many people.
    Not only were you beautiful on the outside, but on the inside as well.
    Monsieur Pantalons, your family and your many friends will never forget you, and you will always be in their hearts.
    And you will be watching over them from the Rainbow Bridge, where most certainly you have made many more friends.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Precious fur angel Monsieur Pantalons~

Dear Monsieur Pantalons, sweet angel boy~

My heart swelled, reading your human's beautiful and loving tribute to her/his beautiful, beloved, much missed brilliant and cuddly, spoon craving, friendly, charming, dapper, discerning boy! And how devoted were you, suffering such indignities for the love of your pawrent!

Not only would he come whenever I called him (sometimes from half a mile away), but he was so good about sleeping in a sweatshirt in my car inside the garage so he'd stay out of trouble when we lived with my parents who wouldn't let him inside.

What were they thinking??? Well, no matter. The important thing is YOU knew that your temporary digs inside that garage, inside that car, nestled in a soft sweatshirt, was only temporary! We might be tempted to say that your grandparents were less than caring and accommodating, but you showed them all, living an amazing 18 years with your devoted furever human!

We are so sad, knowing you are no longer there with mom/dad, bringing so much happiness to her/his days. But fear not! Your separation is only temporary, for one day in the distant future you and your devoted mom/dad will be together once more! Until that happy day, Monsieur Pantalons, run and play joyfully at the Rainbow Bridge with all of our beloved and much missed furkids!

To Monsieur Pantalons pawrent...Thank you for sharing your beautiful, beloved boy with us, giving us the honor of paying tribute to your Cat of a Lifetime. You were truly blessed, having know his love those amazing 18 years!

Hah!!! Kitties are the best!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest M. Pantalons, what a gorgeous Angelic guy you are! You are so handsome with that luxuriously fluffy tuxedo-color Maine Coon fur and the sweet face with the white mustache and goatee and those lovely big golden eyes. You are so beautiful in all those great photographs, and thank you for sharing them with us. I wish I could reach through the screen and ...all the way to the Rainbow Bridge! ..to pet you. I can't, of course, but I know the other Angels are all petting you for me .

And what a wonderful tribute your dear Purrrson has written to you! You have the most engaging Purrrsonality, which he/she has described in great detail: "...brilliant, cuddly (he'd be a little spoon), friendly, charming, dapper, discerning.." Your adorable girlfriend in Davis was your twin "except she was a calico with a white belly/paws, same level of fluff." You have made everyone you've met smile throughout your whole time on earth, and no doubt up at the Bridge, too! You and she/he love each other very much, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home and life you've shared! Please send some Angelic purrrs to your dear Purrrson's heart as a reminder that you are together always and you will welcome him/her Home, One Fine Day...

Congratulations, darling Monsieur Pantalons Angel, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration full of treasured memories and all your favorite Angelic games and treats. We know the Angels are all rejoicing with you at the Bridge!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What a handsome Maine Coon Cat you were, Monsieur Pantalons.

Now you are a angel, watching over your human from Rainbow Bridge

Waiting until you are together again.

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Monsieur Pantalons the cat!

Your are just stunning with those striking eyes against your dark gray fur!!
    My condolences to your family for losing such a beloved cat! That was probably very hard because of how loved you were by so many people! I mean, whats not to love!? :love
    I am happy to hear you had a full 18 years to be on this earth, making everyone who saw you fall in love with you!
    Your family knows you still watch over them and send your kisses and cuddles in a fountain of love