Thread: Gorgeous Spyke!!!

Gorgeous Spyke!!!

Hi Spyke! Congrats on being crowned our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, sweetheart!

What a stunning Beardie girl you are, Spyke and so photogenic to boot! The pics your proud human has included with your tribute are gorgeous, capturing you in all of your Bearded Dragon beauty to perfection! I don't find your "spikes" scary at all, and to think they are actually soft to the touch! And though your tail may be a bit stumpy, well, that only adds to your charm! In fact, you couldn't be any more beautiful if you tried, perfect just as you are!

What a wonderful thing your auntie did, surprise gifting your Mom/Dad you! To say you were the best gift ever would be an understatement; your human's dream of being a Beardie parent come true! How lucky your human is, having a best friend as unique and beautiful, as gentle and sweet as you, Spyke! And no doubt you love your human every bit as much as she/he loves you! What a heavenly match!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Sypke! Meeting you today has been such a treat! I hope you're treated to a very special Pet of the Day celebration...munching on some yummy greens, hand fed of course, hehe; spending fun time with your human; being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love to you, beautiful Spyke, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Gorgeous!!!

Adorable!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Spyke, you are gorgeous indeed! You're utterly adorable in all those great photos, and thank you for sharing them with us. Your coloring and design are beautiful, and what a sweet face you have, with what looks like a big smile (and probably is!). And what a delightful story you have to tell! You're actually a "rescue lizard" and a gift to your dear person from her sister, who knew your person-to-be wanted a bearded dragon. I'm so glad you were rescued and then came to this terrific home! You're your dear person's first pet, and what a fantastic introduction to the joys of sharing life with a precious member of another species you are! You're very easy to care for, and she enjoys feeding you your favorite leafy greens from her hands. She says you sometimes get so excited, you nip! But it's only a pinch, and then you let go. You and she love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Spyke, on being chosen Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, with a special serving of tasty lettuce and crickets!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Spyke

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 91
Size:  12.2 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day
    What a wonderful rescued Bearded Dragon
    You have found the perfect home for you.
    Celebrate your special day