Thread: Amazing Gracie!

Amazing Gracie!

Hello there beautiful Gracie girl! My Labbie girl Star and I are honored to be the first to congratulate you on your big day! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart! (Though after reading your Mommy's loving tribute to her beautiful girl, I'd say Dog of a Lifetime is more like it!) What a beautiful girl you are, inside and out! (Love your "parti" coloring!!!) Your heart is pure gold, and any family would feel blessed to have a pup, a best friend and loving companion, as special as you! You may be visually challenged, but from the looks of it, by all accounts, you haven't let a small disability like that keep you from living life to its fullest! (I just love your adroble photo spread!!!) Instead it's the love in your heart, and the love your family has for you, that guides you! And to be a Daddy and Mommy's girl both, well, it doesn't get any better than that! I was so touched by your life story, Gracie girl! And so happy that we had a chance to meet you, to pay tribute to you here today, to all that you mean to your family; the love, joy and laughter you grace their lives with every minute of the day. Here's to many more happy, wonderful years with your proud Mom and Dad!!! I hope you and your wonderful family enjoy a very special, happy and love filled day of celebration, sweetheart! Please have your Mommy give you a great big hug and a few zillion kisses, for me! Love to you precious Gracie, our very special and most deserving honoree!
    Last edited by tatsxxx11; 03-27-2010 at 12:41 PM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Pretty Girl Gracie. I love your pretty coloring & curly hair.
    I am so glad to meet you Gracie & offer my congratulations for being our
    very special DOG OF THE DAY. You are a lesson to all to never give up
    and don't let life's hardships stop you from enjoying life's gifts. Sending
    lots of hugs & kisses for your sweet face.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

What a sweet dog you are. I've never seen a black and white cocker spaniel before.
    I'm so sorry that you're blind. But I like your attitde by never letting it bother you.
    Happy Dog of the Day! You earned that title by being so good and special. May your day be filled with treats, love and happiness.
    With Love,
    Mittens

Hello Amazing Gracie, you are so pretty. We used to have a little dog named Angel who went blind in her old age too. But just like you sweet Gracie, she knew her way around so well that it didn't seem to bother her too much. As long as you have the love and attention of your mama, that's enough isn't it. I wish I could give you a hug and a kiss on that pretty little face. Congratulations Gracie, on being our DOTD.

Hi Gracie...What a beautiful baby you are. I am so sorry that you are blind now. Happy to hear that you are handling it real well. I bet you are a mama's baby. You would be if you were mine. Copngratulations on being our DOTD. You are so pretty.

An Animal lover
    LHCamry

Congradulations Gracie! Cockers rule! I have an 11 year old tri colored cocker named Ringo. He is starting to get cataracts, but as for now he is seeing just fine, he never misses any food dropped on the floor & I bet Gracie does not either, cockers LOVE their food! Have a great day, Gracie.

You're very pretty Gracie! Congrats on DOTD! I hope this is a special day for you!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla