Thread: Fabulous Fozzie!

Fabulous Fozzie!

Dearest Fozzie, what a fabulous fellow you are indeed! You're such a handsome Ginger Kitty, with soft-looking Tabby-pattern fur in different shades of orange. You have the sweetest face with those lovely big pale-green eyes. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us. You are gorgeous in every one of them! I wish I could reach through the screen and across the ocean to Milton Keynes, England, UK to pet you, and pet your two kitty housemates, too.! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you all for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! Those terrific photos show so many different sides of it, and thank you for sharing them with us. You came to your dear Furrrever Family some fifteen years ago when you were just a kitten, about six months old. You and they met each other at the Cats Protection League, and it was love at first sight! (We thank those terrific people and cats of the Cats Protection League for saving you and bringing you and your Purrrsons together. Blessings to them and you all!) You're a true Mummie's Boy, who knows when she is having an off day and stares at her to let her know you care. You enjoy leaning against her to rest on the sofa and snuggling up by her on the bed. Your meows have gotten louder as you've gotten older, and you make your wishes known wherever you are, inside or out. Your favorite resting place is a cardboard box rather than your many cozy cat beds, and you also prefer to dine in the box. You have two kitty housemates, and you keep your feet the cleanest by spreading your toes and having a good nibble between them. You love biscuit treats when they're served properly.. presentation is so important, isn't it! You enjoy watching the birds from the window inside where it's warm. After your Purrrsons close the curtains, you sneak in between the lining and enjoy some extra heat from the radiator below, as we see in that last photo. You and your dear Purrrsons and kitties all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Fozzie, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear kitties and Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats (served properly, of course!).

Last edited by phesina; 05-07-2021 at 03:31 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Fabulous Fozzie!

Greetings, Fozzie in the U.K.! Happy Cat of the Day!

You truly are one fabulous orange Tabby feline, Fozzie, and so are your photos...fabulous, that is, lol! Your close up is swwon worthy and umm, that tail shot!

Wow! It's hard to believe your 15 1/2 years young, Fozzie! You look like a youngster, not half your age! But being a senior, no surprise to hear you're set in your ways! hehe You may march to the beat of a different drummer, but no doubt your mum wouldn't have you any other way, quirks and all!
    She knew the moment she laid eyes on you at the Cats Protection League those many years ago that you were "the one" (a case of love at first sight!) and how right she was!

In spite of all the cozy cat beds we have bought for him and our teo other cats, his favourite place to sit is in a cardboard box. He also like eating his dinner in the box.
    How lucky your mum is, having a handsome, purrsonality packed, sweet and loving "mummie's boy" in you, Fozzie! You're a treasure, one in a million, simply the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, reading your mummie's love filled tribute to her best boy, being treated to all of those beautiful, heart-melting photos has been pure joy! I hope you enjoy a very special Cat of the Day celebration...playing with your fur sibs; staking out a toasty warm spot by the heater, watching the birdies and nibbling on those toesies;
    chowing down on some yummy biscuits (hand thrown, lol); cuddling with your mum on the couch; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love and snuggles to you, precious Fozzie, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!! Love to your dear kitty sibs, too!

So handsome!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~