Dearest Chucky, what a gorgeous guy you are! You are a very handsome orange and white tabby boy. Thank you for sharing all those great photos with us. You look fantastic in all of them. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Dallas, OR to pet you, and pet your English Bull Terrier puppy and rabbit housemates, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you all for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! Your hobbies are eating, sleeping, and climbing on top of the cars to lick off the morning dew or to sun yourself. You like to tussle with your puppy housemate, but you are scared of the rabbit. You love tuna juice but not the fish meat. You act like a tough guy but love catnip, and you even have your own plant in the garden that you like to lay by. You also think you're a garden gnome sometimes. You and your dear family members all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Chucky, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe some more tuna juice!