Thread: Brave Beautiful Chewy!

Brave Beautiful Chewy!

Greetings, Chewy! Happy Dog of the Day!

What a brave, beautiful Maltese x Shih Tzu you are, sweetheart Oh! Just look at that sweet face, that million mega watt smile! Reading your backstory, your human's heartwarming tribute, seeing your utterly heart-melting, life affirming photos, bring happy tears to my eyes!

Your ability to embrace life to its fullest despite your challenges, your indomitable spirit and positive outlook on life, are truly an inspiration to us all, Chewy! Nothing's going to keep you down! Of course, like all of us, there are those times when all you want to do is chill and relax, cuddling with your humans, lazing the day away! We humans would do well to take a page out of your playbook, Chewy...Enjoy every minute of life, and our families, to the fullest!

How very blessed your family is, Chewy, having a furkid as special as you in their lives! You truly are the best! Endless thanks to them for doing all in their power to help heal you, for being there for you in your time of need; for never giving in loving you unconditionally! As I said before, you truly are an inspiration, Chewy, one brave and beautiful boy, a pure joy!!! Great thanks to your family for sharing your uplifting, life affirming bio. with us, giving us the chance to honor one extra special pup! I hope you're enjoying an special day of celebration, sweetheart, maybe playing a bit of Frisbee, taking a leisurely walk, snuggling with your humans, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Chewy, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Happy, happy, happy!!!

Precious beyond words!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Chewy

Name:  07e.jpg
Views: 103
Size:  318.1 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    No matter your medical problems, you are one happy boy.
    Your family loves you so much whey want to take such good care or you.
    Celebrate your special day, and every day.

Blog Entries
    I feel the same about Chewy, he is brave and smart and too cute!!! Sure a miracle how he was adopted by the perfect family, able and willing to help him so much in every way. Hurray for spectacular and beautiful boy Chewy! Excellent DOTD. Love to his very special peeps too, from us here in B.C. and our furry freinds.

Chewy's family is willing to help him out any way they can.
    Congratulations on being Dog of the Day, handsome Chewy!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana