Thread: hey bubba louie..

hey bubba louie..

Wasn't he Quick draw McGraw's best friend??...the cartoon characters featuring on the Huckleberry Hound Show??...or am i the only oldie here??..lol..what a beautiful face you have bubba, and how precious that you comfort your owner with those words..."it's ok, don't be scared..i love you"...oh, how that melts me, how tender!!...congrats on being Pet of the Day ...may you live a long life bubba and bless all those who have the privilege of being introduced to you and getting to know your very lovely persona...God Bless you Bubba!! ..Jujuboy

I immediately thought Of Quick Draw McGraw too! Bubba you are such a sweet fella! Happy POTD! Go celebrate, fella!

Bubba

Good Morning,
    What a wonderful friend you have in Bubba. I loved reading the story and seeing his intelligent and curious face. Some people never understand the joy, love and friendship our pets bring, your letter will change their mind. All the best Bubba. I am sure you are a joy to everyone you meet.

Bubba Louie you are adorable!!! ♥♥♥

What a wonderful picture of you. It sure made me smile!!!
    I really enjoyed seeing it and meeting you today. I can tell you are one loved fellow, which is just as it should be!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bubba Louie!!! Oh, what a beautiful, joyful, burst of sunshine you are! What awesome coloring with a personality as cheerful and bright as your plummage! And that cute face, who could resist that face! Oh, how your guaridan's heart must melt when she hears you chrip those heartfelts words, "Don't be scared. I love you." Your person is so very blessed to have a best feathered friend in you, adorable Bubba! Congratulations on your much deserved Pet of the Day reign, sweetheart! Wear your crown proudly and enjoy your day in the spotlight and every day of your wonderful life!

What a cute name

He is so adorable, we have a cockatoo and 2 cockatiels, so I know how much fun birds can be! I'm glad that you enjoy him so much. He sounds so smart~
    *Some people come into your life and quickly go, but some leave footprints on your heart and you are never the same*
    *We only fall so we can learn to pick ourselves back up*
    *Life is not measured by the amount of breaths we take but by those that take our breath away*
    *Life is made of millions of moments, but we live only one of these at a time. As we begin to change this moment we begin to change our lives*

Aside from being a splendidly vivid birdie, Bubba Louie, you also have quite a way with words! You know how to return the love and care you have received by making your guardian feel so cared for and loved in return . . . congratulations on being our kindly and talkative POTD!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs