Thread: Our own marvelous Milly!

Hybrid View

Our own marvelous Milly!

Good morning Milly, how wonderful to see your pretty portrait first thing in the morning
    And we appreciate that for once you have your recognition all for your own- not being just one of the meezer twins.
    I think your meowmie got some wonderful pictures of you- I had not noticed how many attractive shades of brown you wear.
    We would love to have one of these conversations with you.
    Samantha, one of Pet Talk's grande dames certainly made a purrfect choice when she sent you to your family.
    Have a wonderful party- and I am sure there will be catnip and cat treats and you will not have to do with Betta food

I knew that beautiful face was one of our own the second I saw it. Milly you look gorgeous always!!! My kitties would lose their minds for those 'mousey filled cat ball toys' you have. I imagine they get swatted across the floor now and then. I see you too have the NOW gene. I believe that comes with all spoiled kitties. All of my kitties have that gene too. I have 1 that has an extra gene called the 'RIGHT NOW' gene. He can really try the patience some times but knows how to be super cute to compensate for that. I think all kitties in general have that 'super cute' gene too. I know for sure you do. Happy COTD Milly. It is always wonderful to see one of the PT kitties honored and when it is a blue eyed beauty like you it is a special day indeed. Make sure you DEMAND extra time outside today and extra lovies and treats too. Concatulations Milly!

My rainbow bridge babies have forever left their paw prints on my heart.
    Lilith & Vixen, taken too soon. I love you always.

Signatures, avatars & blinkies if anyone wants one pm me with color,
    font and background preference and with pics and names of pets.

Lilith's Catster Page Vixen's Catster Page

Vote for my furry ones on the cat & dog channels
    Vixen, Bella, Vega, Frost, Phoenix & Artica

Hello Beautiful Milly! Congrats on being COTD!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Such beauty! It could only be our very own Milly!!!

Did I know that you were a leash cat too like Buddy?

Your photos are all beautiful, but the last one says it all!

Enjoy your day sweet Milly. Love from Tinker, Buddy and Mama.

How very nice to you see here being honored as Cat of Day, Milly! Congratulations!

You are simply beautiful, and you could not have ended in a better home. I know what your mom is talking about when she says you are loud, but of course, you are still in the process of training her, aren't you!

Have fun today, and lots of extra treats and loving! Do share with your sister!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Who could possibly resist such a beautiful face!!! Milly you are just divine and your photos capture your true essence - a beautiful lady cat Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, have a marvelous party in your own honour and please give Izzy lots of cuddles too.
    Yours in Whiskers

I'm not young enough to know everything.

"The Best Mirror is an Old Friend"

“The secret of what is small is the secret of clear-sightedness; the guarding of what is soft and tender is the secret of strength.”

• Lao Tzu

All ofMy Siamese Six Pack Angels and Charles My Mother's Dear Siamese and Mr Whiskers and Sheba .y Aunt and Uncles Cats are celebrating that Mischievous Milly is Our Newest Cat Of The Day^^.
    They do feel as though we need a Few More Meezers.

I miss My Siamese Cats although Miquelito and Pouncierge who are Oriental Short Hairs are wonderful too.
    We know Milly that you and Izzy are such Great Cats and that you have quiote an experienced Guardian Angel in Samantha, still a Big Favourite on Pet Talk.
    You could not have found a More Purrfect FurrEver Home , we wish we could visit.

All of My Siamese Angels are sending an Extra Nice Meezer MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Siamese Friends ^^ Izzy ^^ and Milly Our Newest Cats of the Day ^^ ^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Milly, you are one stunningly beautiful and graceful lady. Happy Cat of the Day!
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

Sweet Milly

Hi Milly girl. I just got around to looking at the Cat of the Day only to find out is Milly girl. Congratulations Ms. Milly.

I love the photos your Mom showed us all. You are quite the pretty kitty. And funny too!

I hope you had a good day filled with lots of extra love and treats!

Sas and her campers!

I am always thrilled when I know there are new pictures of Milly & Izzy and to see one of our beauties have made COTD really has made my day! YIPIEEEEEEEEEEE!

HAPPY COTD TO A BEAUTIFUL PT GIRL, OUR VERY OWN MISS MILLY!!!!!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!