Thread: Kiyone

Kiyone

Pure, overly-lovable Kiyone -- Happy cat of the day!! You are a gorgeous grey girl and it sounds like your human is very lucky to be woken up in the middle of night by your alarm clock loud meow... Hope you have a fabulous day filled with cuddles, pats and love

Too lovable? That's a new one. Wow. How lucky you are that Kiyone's previous human found that to be a fault. Such a gorgeous girl and not the least bit aloof sounds like the perfect feline to me. Enjoy your well deserved title of COTD, pretty girl.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Kiyone, you are just lovely...and reading about you this morning was a treat - so glad you were rescued and are so loved! Congratulations on the honor of being a most special Cat of the Day! Another rescude kitty saved! Applause, applause.

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and all at http://www.cathappy.net

Please help: Abandoned/rescued pets needing homes across the country: http://www.hurricanepetsrescue.org/urgent.htm

Lost/Found pets: http://www.hurricanepetsrescue.org/lost.htm

You must be quite the irresistable Cat to convince your family to switch over from the idea of adopting a Dog.
    Maybe one day your Family will add a canine friend for you to play with.

You are such a Big Cuddle Bunny of a Cat , and we love your gray Cat with accents, you look quite a bit llike My Moose the MagnfiCat!!
    You are such a Fur Fun Machine , that we bet your family has never regretted adopting a Cat.

We Found Cats, led by Moose Angel are sending a Terrific Tabby MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW to Our Newest Rescue Cat ^^ Our Newest Friend ^^ and Our Newest Cat Of The Day Karmic Kiyone ^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Kiyone, What a pretty girl you are! I too am still trying to figure out what "too lovable" means. Maybe the old lady wanted a cat to catch mice and to leave her alone, silly woman. The joy of having a cat is the loving they give you if you're lucky. It sure sounds as if you have a wonderful home and a human who loves you back. I hope you have many more years with your family. Congrats on being COTD! Kay in NC

Kiyone

HARDLY A CRIME-BEING SWEET AND LOVABLE, BUT WHAT MATTERS NOW IS YOU ARE IN A LOVING HOME AND DEARLY ADORED! HAPPY COTD HAPPY HOLIDAYS AND YOU ARE SO AWFULLY ,,,,,GORGEOUS! SUSANSWATLIN518

Kiyone what a beauty you are!!!

It was a real treat to see your sweet face on my computer today. I can't believe anyone would give you up just for being too lovable. I think you just weren't with the right person yet and now you are!!! I hope you are being royally spoiled today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi there handsome Kiyone! A very happy Cat of the Day to you sweetheart, and you surely do have a sweet, sweet heart!

TOO loving a kitty? That's my kind of pet peeve, too! How anyone could surrender a rescue for being TOO lovable is simply incomprehensible, but your so called former family's loss is your forever family's HUGE gain! How blessed they are to have a kitty as beautiful in body andom spirit, as loyal and loving as you, Kiyone! And you know Kioyne, you are the spitting image of my first kitty )as a grownup)! His name was Fritzy, and like you, he had a heart of gold!

Thanks for ending my day with a big smile, precious Kiyone! I wish for you and your wonderful family, a very special Cat of the Day celebration, and a festive and happy holiday season! (Bet Santa spoils you rotten!) And please have your Mommy give you a bunch of hugs and a kiss for me!
    Last edited by tatsxxx11; 12-11-2010 at 03:03 PM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Wow, Kiyone! You are beautiful and smart! I'd like to join everyone else who is scratching their head and trying to figure out what "too lovable" means. You know when to awaken your purr-son for food ... you know how to bring joy and happiness to all who meet you ... works for me! Happy, happy Cat of the Day, precious Kiyone!

p.s., please mew to your person to register for PT... you can join Bean, Eve and Pinot, who are all beautiful, beloved grey tabby kitties like you!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

There can never be enough loving from any cat, especially such a beauty as you Kiyone!
    Great that you have found your furrever home and can bestow as much loving at 3 in the morning or whenever!

Congrats on being COTD, Kiyone! It was such a joy to read your story!

Angel, Puddy and Tinkerbell

Hello Kiyone,

It is a pleasure meet you today sweetie. I am so glad to know that
    you did find the perfect home after all. Congratulations on being honored
    here today as our beautful CAT OF THE DAY. Sending you lots of luvies &
    pats. Enjoy your day little lady.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Kiyone!

What a lovely smart bundle of grey fur you are...you look like Dust Bunny!
    I'm sure that your COTD was awesome!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dust bunny.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	61.0 KB 
ID:	46454   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dust bunny up close.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	79.4 KB 
ID:	46455   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dusty and trailer on fort.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	82.4 KB 
ID:	46456