Thread: Baby Bo Dude

Baby Bo Dude

Baby Bo Dude......I agree with your owner. You are the cutest little
    boy I have every seen. You are so pretty laying there. I love your white hair.
    I bet you are a cute mascot. I would love to have you for my tennis team mascot. Congratulations on DOTD. Have a wonderful life with your loving family.
    A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

cute fella

You are a mighty cute fella.Fritz would loive you as a pal.You be a good boy Bo and be good as Dog of the Day.
    thanks very much devon. I have been boo'd.

Wow!

Bo, you are really precious. I would love to have you in our family. So cute and smart too. With that mix of breeds you just have to be a winner. Congrats on your DOTD.

Hi Bo!!

What a cute little pupster we have as our DOTD today!!! You're a fluffy little ball of fur, sweetie!! We would love to give you kisses on that fluffy little head but we can't so please have your family do that for us!!! Ok? You sound like a very smart boy and a perfect companion. Your birthday is the day after our Delilah. Congrats to you cutie pie!! We wish you all happiness always!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Hello, Bo!
    You sure are a cute puppy! I love your snow white, fluffy coat. You sure are a sweetie and very talented. Sit? Paw? Dance? WOW You are a smarty puppy. You are the world to Master. Wish you many more years with your family!
    ~HAPPY DOTD, BO~
    Thank you so much for my siggy, kittycats_delight!

Hello Bo,

You have the sweetest face little one. It's good to meet you today Bo.
    Happy congrats on being our special DOG OF THE DAY. Sending you
    many hugs & kisses sweetheart.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Bo !!!

Bo, you certainly are a cutie patootie!!! Have a wonderful day as our beloved DOTD!!!
    Blessed are we who can laugh at ourselves for we shall never cease to be amused. Anonymous.

Oh my gosh, how adorable are you, baby Bo boy! That face could melt the hardest of hearts! And today, you've wormed your way into all of our hearts! Yes you are the cutest and quite the doggie model! Our furkids and digital cameras, the best pairing since peanut butter and jelly! Wow, trips to the beach, ice cream, being honored as a baseball mascot, all the love your heart can hold...it doesn't get any better than that, right Bo? I hope you're having a super special, fun filled Dog of the Day bash, cutie pie! How very proud your people, all of your countless friends and fans must be to see you honored here today Bunches of hugs and kisses to you adorable Boey, our most deserving honoree!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi, Bo! You are such a handsome boy! You look so adorable in this photo, like you are quietly resting and contemplating your daily adventures. I hope you are enjoying your special day and getting a lot of extra attention. Congrats on DOTD!