Thread: PURRRfectly Precious Puss Angel!

PURRRfectly Precious Puss Angel!

Dearest Puss, what a beautiful Long-Haired Calico Angel Lady you are! You are absolutely stunning with that long, fluffy colorful fur that looks so very soft, and that sweet face with the long, LOOOONG white whiskers and the cute pink nose with black spots and those lovely big pale-green eyes. You are so pretty in both of those great photos, looking up at us, and thank you for sharing them with us. I wish I could reach through the screen and ...all the way to the Rainbow Bridge! ..to pet you, and pet your dear friend Tootsie Angel, too. I can't, of course, but I know the other Angels are petting you both for me .

And what a wonderful, touching story you have to tell! You and your friend Tootsie came to your loving and beloved Purrrsons from the RSPCA at age three. You were so traumatized by having been turned in there by your first family, it took you three years to come to trust your new Purrrfect, Purrrmanent, Furrrever family and become the very loyal and loving girl you've been ever since! You'd been named Mary Jane, to which you never responded. Then your auntie-in-law came to stay, and she said "Come on, puss." You turned around and your eyes lit up, letting your dear Purrrsons know that that was your name! You've been Puss ever since, a quiet gentle girl with a lovely nature who also could assert herself when necessary.

We were so sorry to learn that you later had to have surgery to remove an abscessed tooth and unfortunately the infection never healed. The vet tried hard with antibiotics for many weeks, but finally you stopped eating completely. The kindest thing to do was to send you to "that great cattery in the sky." Dear Tootsie had passed away only six weeks before, and you were still grieving for her. You and she both gave your Purrrsons eight years of joy and love, and you will live in their hearts forever!

Now you and Tootsie are beautiful, glorious Angels at the Rainbow Bridge with so many other beloved Angels, whole and healthy again, watching over your dear Purrrsons and sending down love. Please send some Angelic purrrs to their hearts to reassure them that you are with them always and you will all be together again, One Fine Day...

My very deepest sympathy to your family and friends and all who love you and miss you and grieve you so very much. May their precious memories and keepsakes help to bring them some comfort. They have a particularly precious keepsake: that completely ruined hand-made silk rug on which you sharpened your claws!

Congratulations, darling Puss Angel, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope your dear Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine memorial celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite Angelic games and treats. May your recognition as Cat of the Day help to bring them smiles and reminders of happy memories of wonderful times shared with you and Tootsie. We know that dear Tootsie Angel and the other Angels are all rejoicing with you at the Bridge!

Last edited by phesina; 01-25-2021 at 08:47 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Precious Angel Puss~

To beautiful Puss' family~

I'm so, so very sorry to hear of the tragic passing of your beautiful, beloved Calico fur baby, Puss. What a gorgeous, emerald-eyed girl she was, beautiful in body and heart. I can only imagine the size of the hole left in your hearts at her passing, mere weeks after the loss of Tootsie.

Blessedly, thanks to you, she (and Tootsie) knew nothing but comfort, caring and unconditional love for 8 wonderful years, and in return, bringing so much joy and love to your lives. We are so grateful for your compassion, choosing adoption; opening up your home and hearts to two most deserving kitties; for your patience and commitment, giving Puss all the time she needed to open up, to learn to love and trust again...3 years!

I can't imagine how a family could surrender a girl as special as your Puss. But as the saying goes, their loss was your great gain. Now, having earned her angel wings, her (and Tootsie's) beautiful spirits brighten the Rainbow Bridge, anxiously awaiting that happy day when you and they are together again. Until then, their memories live on in your hearts, never to be forgotten. And while your loss is immeasurable, so is the love left behind.

Thank you so much for giving us the chance to pay tribute to beautiful Puss, and to Tootsie too, honoring them for the very special kitties that they were and the very special place they hold in your hearts. What blessings they were, your Cats of the Day, EVERY day.

And Puss, sweet angel girl, I'm so sorry you had to leave for the Bridge long before your time, but comforted knowing that until you and your family are together again you not only have Tootise there by your side, but all of our beloved fur angels. So, until that wonderful day of reunion, precious Puss, scamper and play healthy and whole at the Rainbow Bridge. And send down your love to your family. They miss you so very much.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, beautiful Puss Angel!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Dearest Puss Angel, you are such a beautiful Calico lady, and it is so lovely to visit you again on February 28! We first met you and learned all about you and your dear friend Tootsie on January 24. My deepest sympathy again to your dear Purrrsons and all who love you and miss you and grieve you both, and we hope their precious memories and keepsakes help to bring some comfort.

Congratulations, darling Puss Angel, on being chosen Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Tootsie Angel and Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying another fine memorial celebration, full of fun and lovies and precious memories to share and all your favorite Angelic games and treats. We know the other Angels are all rejoicing with you again at the Rainbow Bridge!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery