Thread: Skitz

Skitz

Hi Skitz...........You are a beautiful lady. It breaks my heart the way
    some animals are treated. I can not understand how some people can
    treat an animal so bad. I am so glad you have found a family to love and
    take care of you the way you should be taken care of. And also to have a friend to play with. Congratulatiopns on DOTD. You deserve it beautiful
    lady.

A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

I am so very glad to read that you have been adopted by a loving family and given a forever home.

It is heartbreaking to think what happened to you, and I wish you a long and happy life ahead.

My Snowdrop never learned to play either, because she was kept in a cage.

Bless you sweetheart.

Dearest Skitz! Good morning sweet baby girl, and a very happy Dog of the Day to you! I too am heartbroken, angered, and tearful thinking of the horrors you had to endure before finding your forever family; what a brave and courageous canine you are!!! How human beings can be so cruel and abusive to a helpless, defenseless animal boggles the mind. Thank goodness, with the help of your guardian angel rescuers, you found your way out of the house of horrors, and into a house of love; into the home and hearts of a forever family who will, for all the days of your life, treat you with respect and love you unconditionally! Thanks to them, along with your indomitable spirit, you've not only learned to love and trust again, but to enjoy life to its fullest! And who needs "toys" when you have a best fur buddy in Bryn to pal around with, and live, scampering squirrels to chase! Bunches of love, hugs and kisses to you precious Skitz, our extra special and most deserving, Sunday honoree! Wishing for you a very happy day of celebration, and many, many more happy, peaceful, love filled years with your fabulous family!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Darling Skitz !!!!

We can't stand to think of that horrific life you had before you found your forever family, sweetheart. Your face tells a tale of complete sadness and mistrust. You look scared beyond words. We would love it if your Mom would join the Pet Talk board and post pics of you today. We are so sorry you had to endure the treatment those despicable humans gave you. However, we're doing a happy dance now that we hear about your new life in your forever home with your loving family. We also think it's great that you have a wonderful little companion in Bryn. That is so cool!!! We hope that you are a doggie that never liked playing. Our Mom had a doggie like that once. It is too heartbreaking to think you had lost your spirit back then. We think you are a cutie patootie, sweetie pie!! We think you sorta look like a Chihuahua, Corgi, Sheltie, mix? What does your family think? It doesn't matter--we know your 200% adorable!!! Congratulations to our most deserving DOTD, Miss Skitz!! Please tell Mom to give you tons of kisses from us to help celebrate your big day!! Maybe some kisses and treats for Bryn too? Happiness always!!!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Finally Sunny, For Right Now, Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Hello Skitz,

It is so good to meet you today sweetheart. I was sad to read how
    you were treated, but overjoyed to know thats all in the past now. You
    deserve to be loved & spoiled for the rest of your life pretty girl. I hope
    you & brother Bryn get a celedration party in your honor as our deserving
    DOG OF THE DAY. Sending you many hugs & kisses Skitz.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Skitz

You are so cute -it really is horrible that you had to endure all that you did-i can never understand anyone treating a animal so bad-
    But now you are safe and hope you get to trust people alot more when you see you can be well taken care of-and become a carefree pup.:love

Jojo and Kc

Hi skitz

HI! BOY-YOU ARE SUCH A PRETTY GIRL! IT IS SO GREAT THAT YOU'RE LIFE HAS CHANGED FOR THE BETTER NOWFOR YOU. IT WILL ONLY GET BETTER AND EASIER FOR YOU TO LEARN TO RELAX AND HAVE THE FUN A DOG SHOULD HAVE. I AM A CAT LADY WHO LIKES DOGS AS WELL. HEARING ABOUT THOSE MILLS IS ALWAYS TERRIBLE! IT'S ALWAYS A PLEASURE TO SEE WHEN ONE IS RAIDED BY HU,AME GROUPS OR POLICE. WELL YOU HAVE HUMANS TO LOVE WHO ADORE YOU CHILD! HAPPY DOTD! SUSANSWATLIN518