Thread: Freckels

Freckels

Yay! A doggie in my neck of the woods.

Poor girl, you sound like you have been through so much in your life. At least you have had people that love you very much and have been there to take care of you.

Let nature guide your actions and you will never have to worry if you did the right thing. ~ crow_noir

The pet world excels where the human world is lacking; sterilization and adoption. ~ crow_noir

Please, if your dog is arthritic look into getting it Elk Velvet Antler. Look up my posts on it, PM me, or look it up on a search engine; but please if you love your dog and want it to live many more years consider this option. I've seen so many posts on here about dogs needlessly suffering. I can't make a new post about EVA every time so this plea is going here. EVA also helps with other ailments such as anemia.

freckles

OH SOOOOOOO glad you never gave up. I cant imagine why any body would hit any animal in the head!!!!!! I hope that boy was taught a lesson about that !!!! poor freckles give her a hug and pat from me. May she have a wonderful long life. I have bonez who is deaf and partially blind and he is hardly walking. I pray often I dont have to put him down........ but that I just find him peacefully gone to sleep permenantly. that its him letting go not me having ot help him let go. BUT If I have to Iwill him as I did his father if he is not able to let go and not havng a quality life. I pray for your freckles you have many more years left My bambi lived to 20 like that

Freckels, you are a beauty. What a sweet face to wake up to! It seems you have had some bad luck in your life, but also some good luck by finding the wonderful family you have. Congratulations on being DOTD! I hope this day is very special for you and your family.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Happy Dog of the Day, precious Freckles What a treat it is to be greeted by your beautiful face this morning, sweet baby girl! I was so, so moved by your Mom's loving words. You are truly a dream doggie Freckles, the sort of pup every family hopes for. What incredible heart and determination you have shown through the years, facing such momentous challenges with such courage, defying the odds, emerging victorious and living to love another day! Angie, Michael and Adam were truly blessed to have you as their best friend and loyal companion growing up. And even now, as a seasoned citizen of 14, your work goes on as you continue to bless your humans and this earth, with your joyful, gentle spirit, your unconditional love. I hope and pray for you and them, many more happy years together. Big hugs and kisses to you on your much deserved day of honor, beautiful Freckles; I only wish I were there to give them to you in person! Enjoy the day with your wonderful family, fursibs Chica, Freya and Miss Lilly! Hopefully a trip to the park, a nice leisurely walk and a few extra treats will be included in the days festivities...and lots of kisses, of course! And early Happy15th Birthday wishes to you too, precious Freckles! What a very special day that will be!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Freckles

Hello pretty girl! I am so glad that you have such a loving and caring family! I have a cold this morning and when I saw your face, I felt better! I pray that you live many more years with your family. Congratulations on being the Dog of the Day!

Fabulous Freckels!!!

Awwwwww!!! What a precious girl you are, Miss Freckels. You look like such a sweet girl. We're so sorry that you had such a rough start in your life. You have overcome adversity and beaten almost unsurmountable odds to be with us here today. Thank goodness you have been living a wonderful life for many years now. A true family treasure. It's our pleasure to meet such a special girl this morning. We send much deserved congratulations to you and your family. We happily honor you as our Sunday, DOTD!!! Please please please have Mom give you tons of kisses from us this morning. Some for all the fursibs too of course. We wish you happiness always!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Hello Freckels,

What a sweet picture of you. In reading your story, I see how many
    scary times you've had with your health It's so good to know how,
    with your families faith & love for you, you were strong enough to fight
    back to good health. your family has every reason to be so proud of
    their sweet girl Freckles. Congratulations on being our honored and also
    very special DOG OF THE DAY. Sending love & hugs sweetheart.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Freckles, you are just BEAUTIFUL

What a beautiful sweetiepie you are, dear Freckles!!!!

In addition to loving rat terrier, I just adore Australian Shepherds! I am so glad that your family loves you so and takes such great care of you....How awful about the hammer incident -- made me sick but also happy that your family got you the best of care and never lost hope....what a wonderful family!

Have a great day, dearest Freckles -- you deserve it for sure!!!!

love the super fuzzy paws freckels!

Hi, Freckels! You are a beautiful girl. I'm glad you are in such a loving family who nursed you back to health two times. I wish you all the good health and happiness in the world. Enjoy your birthday in November and your special day today. Have fun playing with the other doggies in your house and the kitty cat, too. Congrats on DOTD!

Congrats on your special day, Freckels! You're very cute and obviously much loved -- hope you have lots more time with your family!

Freckels, you are beautiful and I am very glad you're a SURVIVOR! I hope you had a terrific day as Dog of the Day.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678