Thread: Me **pics**

Me **pics**

Okay, so they're not of Sam - I've exhausted all of those, but I thought I'd put up a picture or two of myself and my fiance and introduce ourselves a little more.

My name is Jaime and I'm 25 years old. Josh is my fiance (also 25). We've known each other since middle school band class and been dating (for the most part) since 1995. He went to Virginia Tech and graduated with a BS in computer science. I don't have a college degree, unfortunately. Maybe later.

Josh proposed to me at the duck pond on the campus of Virginia Tech on July 4, 2003. Our wedding day is June 5, 2004. We're both very, very excited.

So without further ado... here we are! Thanks for humoring me.

Josh, Samantha, and I in February 2003 - our first family portrait!

Josh and I in Gettysburg (April 2003)

In the car on the way home from Gettysburg - I have no idea what go into us, but we were laughing so hard our sides hurt!

Here are our engagement portraits...

And last but not least, here are a couple pictures from this past weekend (we went back down to Virginia Tech for a football game!).

And that's that! Sorry for so many... I'm really glad to be a member here, everyone is so kind. I'm sure I'll be making lots of new friends here and I look forward to it!

AWWWW

You two make the cutest couple!!!

CONGRATULATIONS on your engagement! The pictures of you two being silly made me laugh!!
    [CENTER]

Alden is here!!
    7/6/2006 - 9 pounds 9 ounces 22 inches

Tinky

Great photos! I love the silly ones of you and Josh.
    You make a cute couple and it looks like you have a lot of fun together!
    RIP sweet Samantha
    6/26/88-8/28/08
    ----------------------------

Milly & Izzy

Originally posted by Sara luvs her Tinky
    AWWWW

You two make the cutest couple!!!

CONGRATULATIONS on your engagement! The pictures of you two being silly made me laugh!!
    Thank you, Sara luvs her Tinky and Vermontcat!

I'm glad they made you laugh - that's why I put them up here... I figure, what better way to make friends than to start people laughing??

I LOVE goofy pics. Our albums are full of them. Hooray!

Love the silly pics! I really needed to giggle today.

You said Virginia Tech, did you both decide to stay in Virginia?

R.B. - Bailey (pit bull/lab mix) (08/?/2002 to 02/02/2005) and Guinness (chow/sheperd mix)

Thanks for sharing the pics!
    You two look like a very happy couple Be sure to post photos from your up-coming wedding!
    LOL, I loved the goofy pics, very cute! And that first photo is adorable

Thanks for the signature & avatar kfamr

What wonderful pictures, you two look very happy toghter. There's nothing better then being young and in love.

Josh could be a twin of my cousin Mike, When I first saw the picture I really thought I was looking at his younger pictures. He's a very good looking man. Just don't tell my cousin I said that, I hate for him to think that means he is good looking too. He's head is big enough.

Thanks for sharing.

Nice to 'meet' you!

Originally posted by Sevens
    You said Virginia Tech, did you both decide to stay in Virginia?
    We're both back home in Maryland - we were both born and raised here. However, we are contemplating living in Blacksburg after the wedding because it's so much less expensive. Up here a townhouse is upwards of $190,000. Down there, we can get a single family home on an acre of land for just a little over $100,000. It just depends whether or not his boss will allow him to keep his current job, work out of our home down there for 2-3 weeks and then come back up this way every 3 or so weeks for 2-3 days. We sort of doubt it, but we're hoping... I love it down there.

Thanks for the compliments, Fox. I think he's cute too.

This has to be the cutest family picture I've ever seen!
    I've been Defrosted!

Thanks for the great signature Kay!

Originally posted by Uabassoon

This has to be the cutest family picture I've ever seen!
    Samantha: *woof* Thank you! *doggie blush*

Oops, the cat wants out... I gotta go out too so I can bark at him. Bye bye!

You make a really great couple! Love the "family portrait" and as for the "silly" pics - you know what they say:

"A family that PLAYS together STAYS together"

My mum always marvels at the way my hubby and I can act like a couple of goofy teenagers together - even although we have teenagers of our own!!! We have just never grown up!

And, if you don't mind me saying so, you really suit your hair in the shorter style of the last pics - it's very flattering!

Thanks Kay for my great sig & avatar!!!
    Kissy 1993 (?) - 13 Oct 2005. Always in my heart.
    Ally Cat's Mommy

"It's a matter of taking the side of the weak against the strong, something the best people have always done." Harriet Beecher-Stowe.

Originally posted by Ally Cat's Mommy
    And, if you don't mind me saying so, you really suit your hair in the shorter style of the last pics - it's very flattering!
    I don't mind at all, thank you! Josh liked it too... at first... and then he said it looked like a gumdrop sitting on my shoulders and "would you grow it long again?" So I'm doing that for now, to be nice, but after the wedding... CHOP!!! So thank you for the compliment - it makes me think maybe cutting it again isn't the wrong idea!

Great pics, you guys look like you make a great couple! Thanks for sharing!